Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Joshua And Martin Better Than Any Opponent Wilder Has Faced To Date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Joshua And Martin Better Than Any Opponent Wilder Has Faced To Date?

Tricky question, and by no means a hating on Wilder because the guy is great for the division let's face it. But I'm wondering if whoever wins Joshua vs Martin, have they essentially beaten a better fighter than any of Wilder's former opponents? In other words, are both Joshua and Martin better than any of Wilder's opposition to date?

Difficult to answer, both Joshua and Martin are unproven, although arguably Joshua is slightly more proven with his destruction of an old Kevin Johnson. Perhaps Stiverne might be considered better than them both because of the way he KOd Arreola, which even Vitali couldn't do... What do you think..?

No, Stiverne is more proven than Joshua and a better fighter than Martin IMO

Comment

They are all equally unproven. Edge to Wilder for beating Stiverne though.

Comment

Joshua nor Martin has done jack**** as a pro.

Comment

Martin/Stiverne/Arreola are all the same level of opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP. View Post
            Martin/Stiverne/Arreola are all the same level of opponent.
            Think so? Arreola is way past it and damn near punch drunk, but I think Stiverne is a step above Martin

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
              Think so? Arreola is way past it and damn near punch drunk, but I think Stiverne is a step above Martin
              I should have said the Arreola that Stiverne had beaten a couple years ago. He wasn't that bad.

Comment

its all the same difference.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
                  Tricky question, and by no means a hating on Wilder because the guy is great for the division let's face it. But I'm wondering if whoever wins Joshua vs Martin, have they essentially beaten a better fighter than any of Wilder's former opponents? In other words, are both Joshua and Martin better than any of Wilder's opposition to date?

Difficult to answer, both Joshua and Martin are unproven, although arguably Joshua is slightly more proven with his destruction of an old Kevin Johnson. Perhaps Stiverne might be considered better than them both because of the way he KOd Arreola, which even Vitali couldn't do... What do you think..?
                  I think both Joshua, and Martin would beat that gun shy, timid version of Stivierne, that Wilder fought.

Comment

Working...
                  X