Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get ready for the biggest bulls.hit ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully it's for the lineal MW title. Even people who joked about that possibility are probably shocked that the joke has become more than likely.

Comment

Never happens.

Next.

Comment

If floyd dosent fight pacquiao then hes a ***** and i aint ever going to watch him fight again its that SIMPLE. i mean how can you duck a guy for so loong ive never ever seen this **** in the sport of boxing before.

Comment

so not only does he not make the big fight he stops the 2nd biggest foght from being made hahaha 2 birds with one cowardly stone

HOW DO PPL SUPPORT THIS GUY

Comment

You should know.....

Originally posted by denium View Post
            Anyone who buys this fight is a d1ck!!!!
            I see you are talking about something you spend plenty of time sucking on......... Just because your hero and his team rather point fingers as well as lie to any fool without a brain doesn't mean people should follow your lead. Wonder if you know or have a clue about contact negotiations? ???? If you're a Pacroid fan probably not. ......

Comment

flomos: good fight since pac ducked floyd again.

Comment

Floyd Mayweather is the most self employed boxer of 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by oneon11 View Post
                  I see you are talking about something you spend plenty of time sucking on......... Just because your hero and his team rather point fingers as well as lie to any fool without a brain doesn't mean people should follow your lead. Wonder if you know or have a clue about contact negotiations? ???? If you're a Pacroid fan probably not. ......
                  I don't give a **** about Floyd or Manny. I'm a boxing fan who wants to see competitive fights.

Floyd won nearly every round against Cotto in the first fight, and this shot version of Cotto is expected to put up a better show in the return?

It's utterly pointless, Cotto just wants a big payday before he packs it in.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I don't give a **** about Floyd or Manny. I'm a boxing fan who wants to see competitive fights.

Floyd won nearly every round against Cotto in the first fight, and this shot version of Cotto is expected to put up a better show in the return?

It's utterly pointless, Cotto just wants a big payday before he packs it in.
                    its a new and improved cotto doe!

Comment

BOYCOTT THIS ****

Tell everyone to stop buying.

Make this the LOWEST PPV of ALL TIME

Comment

Working...
                      X