Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If broner trained with Floyd SR and Roger....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm curious why he doesn't already considering how hard he tries to be like floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi87 View Post
      Broner need's a whole new team behind him, starting by moving the **** away from wherever he is, get rid of this comb (no pun intended to BrushMyHair).

He needs to go away to a camp with someone like Ronnie Shields and learns some respect for himself and the sport. He can work his game with Shields or even Nacho and come back a improved and better fighter no doubt.
      Nacho wouldn't touch his bum ass

Comment

Originally posted by PulpFriction View Post
        Nacho wouldn't touch his bum ass
        Nacho wouldn't waste his time. He doesn't have time for babysitting. As far as I'm concerned, all of Nacho's fighters are disciplined fighters.

Comment

Roger and Sr aren't that great IMO. They just have a great fighter in Floyd. Broner is who he is. He likes to slug it out more than Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Nacho wouldn't waste his time. He doesn't have time for babysitting. As far as I'm concerned, all of Nacho's fighters are disciplined fighters.
            Very true.

Broner shouldn't even be allowed to look at the Romanza

Comment

I want you to run off the combinations...bbbbbrrrrt...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                Broner is damaged goods now, hes clearly ducking the Gladiator John Molina to fight Algeiri's leftovers

He'll cherrypick a title at 140 and be a 4 division world champ which at the end of the day is a damn good career
                The same John Molina the Mickey Bey out classed for 9 rounds. When did he become some killer?

Comment

If my aunt had testicles....

and was dedicated, would she be a good man?

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    I want you to run off the combinations...bbbbbrrrrt...lol
                    I believe the proper quote was "Two good combinations bbbbbrrrrrrttt n flurries okay"

Comment

Originally posted by DumpkinsPlus5 View Post
                      I believe the proper quote was "Two good combinations bbbbbrrrrrrttt n flurries okay"
                      Yeah yeah thats probably it. Think it was one of oscars fights i am referring to. Got a good kick out of that one. I think Roger would be a good fit for Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X