Brook is the most hyped Boxer to come out of Britain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
    HYPED HOW?

He is a up and coming fighter that is working his way to the TOP, he wasn't handed and Belt and Stardom then PROTECTED like SOME FIGHTERS!
    Originally posted by turkas View Post
    What you just said here proves the hype, he hasn't worked his way to the "top" he's worked his way to becoming a contender. Last I checked being a contender was not the top of the sport.

Or how about people in this thread talking him up? There's a post right above yours calling him a top 5 guy 147. Are you kidding me?

Yes, the kid has talent, but he is just a contender fighting fringe level competition. Can we wait til he fights a top guy before we call him the next superstar of boxing like all the British fans are claiming on NSB right now?
    See, if you'd of read the initial comment properly then you wouldn't look like such a dumbass with your reply.
    I highlighted the words in bold for you....

Comment

Why is it those who have no knowledge of the British scene feel compelled to spew their shit over the forums?

Brook & Cleverly don't compare.

Brook isn't holding a title ransom against bums, he's working his way up to obtaining a title in a legitimate manner. I really wasn't surprised with the result and how the fight played out but they're obviously going to hype off it as it was an IBF eliminator too.

So, you didn't learn anything last night about Brook, cool. Just educate yourself in the future before you make stupid threads.

Comment

Working...
      X