No announcement yet.

Battle of the fabulous fours old/new!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    out of those 4, which are HOF's in your opinion?
    didnt say there were not HOF'S just wondering how they got compared to Leonard,Hagler,hearns and Duran...they all are alot higher on the food chain and all fought each other....
    Last edited by Larry the boss; 08-24-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Fab 4-Mosley,Manny,Margo,Cotto

Comment

I think Morales vs Marquez didn't happen , did it ?! so it isn't fabulous four !

Moreover , Marquez is the weak point , he can't be compared to the real fabulous four greatness , and his greatest achievement is roberry win against barrera , win over diaz , 2 losses and draw against Pacquiao !

I go with the 80s fabulous four

Comment

Originally posted by mezoomozaa View Post
          I think Morales vs Marquez didn't happen , did it ?! so it isn't fabulous four !

Moreover , Marquez is the weak point , he can't be compared to the real fabulous four greatness , and his greatest achievement is roberry win against barrera , win over diaz , 2 losses and draw against Pacquiao !

I go with the 80s fabulous four
          must spread reputation etc

Comment

To each their own. They are great in their respected era and weight classes. Saying one is better than other is kind of disrespecting the fighter accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Well considering Morales, Barrera, Marquez and Pacquio haven't all fought each other thus aren't a Fabulous Four I'm going to go with the actual Fabulous Four.
              this is true..morales and marquez have yet to fight each other..and even if they were to fight now it would be too late.
              Last edited by Bermuda; 08-24-2012, 09:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                To each their own. They are great in their respected era and weight classes. Saying one is better than other is kind of disrespecting the fighter accomplishments.
                no its not.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  I like all Fabulous Fours like Mayweather, Hatton, Castillo, Tony Pep.

It doesn't matter that they all didn't fight each other though. It's still a Fabulous Four.

More recently I like Froch, Dirrell, Ward and Abraham. That was a great Fabulous Four.
                  lolz

Comment

along with hagler, leonard, hearns, and duran, you should include benitez.

and even without, the big four of duran, leonard, hearns, and hagler are far superior

roberto duran is widely regarded as a top 10 ATG, leonard a top 25, and hearns and hagler often crack the top 50.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      no its not.
                      It is in my point of view, it is my opinion. You dont have to agree with me. You should be aware that plenty of trolls and fans like to do that. I'm not saying that TS is looking to do that, but you seen the tape around here plenty of times.

Comment

Working...
                      X