Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was just chillin with THE CHAMP...... ADRIEN BRONER! (Pic Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    She can't stop getting pregnant.

Comment

Originally posted by bMak View Post
      That kinda is stalking my dude

All good though, cool experience. Did he ask you to brush his hair?
      Stalking?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
        should have asked the faggot what his problem is with mexicans and why he retweeted that "beaner" comment about Rios later to take it off when someone asked him about it.
        LMAO... Rios is made because he said...""I hope Eloy beats the **** outta him"

and his boy Eloy got destroyed and it turns out Eloy is a coke head......

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          he's re-tweeted racial slurs against Hispanics several times....
          So he didn't actually tweet them? He basically RT someone else's feelings towards hispanics?

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
            I knew becoming a fan of this dude was gonna be a PROBLEM!!!...I knew it!!...I knew it was just a matter of time before he did or said something LAME!!!..smh

another thing, blacks racist towards hispancs and vice versa is something that boggles my mind...str8 up!!!....I was born and raised on the East Coast so I don't know NOTHING about blacks and hispanics going at each other....must be some new ish the new generation whipped up...smh
            Some Blacks & Mexican MEN have beef in California over gangs & drug issues. But whats funny is Mexican MEN in california that aren't the "cholo/gangster" type all wanna be black but don't want to be "black". They want to dress like blacks, they want to get their hair cut like blacks at black barber shops, they want to dance like blacks, they want to listen to black music (I always hear them BLASTING Black Music driving through LA,they aren't playing mariachi music), they look up to and admire black musicians singers & athletes, they want to write and perform black music (Hip Hop), they say "n*gga", they go to clubs that play black music with black women in them.....etc etc.....

I have never seen blacks trying to emulate mexicans in southern california, its always the other way around. I am born in raised in Southern California and have witnessed this Swagger jacking all my life. You don't see blacks playing hispanic music, or going to hispanic clubs, or dressing like mexicans or any of that.

This isn't racist, its just the truth. I have tons of mexican homeboys and they all throw the N word out. They all listen to hip hop and style their fashion after blacks. I have no problem with it at all. I feel that Mexicans and Blacks should stick together anyways because we are still both minorities whether we are minorities together or separately.
            Last edited by Atreyu Khalil; 03-24-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Go read Broner's twitter. Either he's just playing around, or it sounds like his girl dumped him or something. No bulls**t, go read it. It was there a few days ago, it probably still is.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                he's re-tweeted racial slurs against Hispanics several times....
                Get over it man. If he has any racial bias against Latinos, Mexicans and Chicanos specifically, oh well. Racists come in all colors and there will always be people like that, can't stop it. But real talk, they always talk about how bad racism is from Southern people, and it's bad, but out west here there are TONS AND TONS of people racist against Latino's, Mexican's specifically.

People are just ignorant, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post

Lol, dude be slicing? What can ya say?

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    Lol, dude be slicing? What can ya say?
                    He chops 'em down!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Cool. So you think a racist piece of **** like Broner is a cool dude and you're drinking buddies with him. Ok...

Man I would've spit on his fkin face and took the beating like a man.
                      What defines him as racist?

Comment

Working...
                      X