No announcement yet.

James toney: "mma guys got guts...boxing guys are all talk and no walk"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James toney: "mma guys got guts...boxing guys are all talk and no walk"

'Man, that's the main reason I came to MMA. At least MMA guys got guts and they will get in a cage with me. The boxing guys are all talk and no walk. My thing is, all of these bums, David Gaye and Bucktooth Bernard Hopkins, talk all that ****; come and see me! They were quiet as mice until they saw I was signed to fight in the UFC and then they all had an opinion. I'm doing both and I ain't going nowhere. I'm in it for the long run baby. I'm the only two sport athlete out there and I'm doing the 2 most dangerous sports in the world. No other man will try to do that,' stated future boxing Hall of Famer James 'Lights Out' Toney as he talke about his disappointing loss to UFC Hall of Famer Randy Couture this past weekend at UFC 118. In this exclusive, you don't want to miss what he had to say about what it was like to step inside the Octagon, his future plans in boxing and much more.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content8313.html

Toney is actually almost making me embarrassed to having idolize him when I first got into boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
      Toney is actually almost making me embarrassed to having idolize him when I first got into boxing.
      This.

Cant beleive he went from this...

to this...

Comment

LOL what did people expect? For him to say, "UFC is a joke! Look what happened to me Saturday!!!!"

Comment

HAHAHA, Toney out-prices himself against top fighters and then whines that fighters are ducking him. Why would either of the Klitschkos duck this shot turd? His fat obese ass would get KO'D. Toney is a laughing stock of boxing, he isn't in his prime anymore and he hasn't fought a tough opponent for years.

Comment

**** you, you traitor !!

Comment

I could read the stuff Toney comes out with all day. Such an unintentionally hilarious man.

Comment

Toney has always been a little ******ed it's just getting worse the more fights he has.

Comment

Nobody wants to fight you because the Media would criticize ANY name Heavyweight that would decide to knock you out for a paycheck...

Comment

If only the MMA world and the propaganda pushing Joe Rogan would realize how little James Toney stands for in the boxing world... JT is a legitimate outcast with utterly nothing to offer the fight game... But according to the broadcast saturday night he is one of the greatest boxers of all time... Please!!

Comment

Working...
                    X