Americans getting laid in Australia....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    With your ' British ' accent.

Cracks me up everytime I hear Yanks say that.
    Yanks are stupid ****s tho they get laughed at here in scotland, come over here to see the loch ness monster

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
      Yanks are stupid ****s tho they get laughed at here in scotland, come over here to see the loch ness monster
      Don't forget that we also think all the people from your country play the bag pipes.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
        Don't forget that we also think all the people from your country play the bag pipes.
        They play the bagpipes in america as well, something like 20-25 million americans claim scots descent the southern states are populated by scots descent.
        Last edited by Rocky...; 08-09-2009, 07:01 PM.

Comment

They play the bagpipes in america as well, something like 8 million americans claim scots decent the southern states are populated by scots decent.
          Those are just the rednecks, pay no attention to them. They don't know the difference between their ass from their elbow.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be a yank! Most hated country in the world.arrogant,unknowledgable about anything outside of the state they live in let alone what goes on outside their own country.when I was in Egypt we needed EXTRA military escourt because we had yanks with us,in Amsterdam I had several yanks ask me directions because people gave them wrong directions.I asked several people if they knew a person was a yank would they give them wrong directions& everyone said YES & they also said an American is the easiest to point out in a crowd.americans wear a Canadian flag alot to cover up where they are from (I've seen this many times on my travels)but it doesn't work.I've told yanks that my insurance is higher in the summer to prevent my igloo from melting & they actually believe me...my point is don't be ****ing ignorant,arrogant *******s & treat people nicely & be polite & you may do okay in Australia but most of the guys I met are idiots & can't hold their 4% alcohol & end up getting mugged or ****ed over.the American girls are ok though & believe me I met a girl from Pittsburgh who was excepted to join the CIA.what a body & great tasting *****.no street smarts what so ever & you can't teach that.I'm shocked that she was even excepted.shed be an easy target to rob so I hope the CIA has better agents than what she will be.I picked her up because I knew what a rothlisburger was & asked her how it tasted.she couldn't believe a northern Canadian barbarian knew what it was...god bless America.I think since Americans are the most hated in the world you need to just be a little more polite & maybe read a book or to about Australia before you go so you don't look so stupid when you arrive.trust me I met alot on my travels & I've been to 11 countries the last 3 years....texans have the worst american men(plain arrogant *******s) but the women are great! Take a lesson from your girls men!Aussies are just like canadians! I've met many.in my eyes cubans,Aussies,& English are the best people I've met on my travels so far!

Comment

What about us scots??? Aussie burds like us or what
              Guys from Scotland and the UK generally do pretty well for themselves out here I find.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                I wouldn't want to be a yank! Most hated country in the world.arrogant,unknowledgable about anything outside of the state they live in let alone what goes on outside their own country.when I was in Egypt we needed EXTRA military escourt because we had yanks with us,in Amsterdam I had several yanks ask me directions because people gave them wrong directions.I asked several people if they knew a person was a yank would they give them wrong directions& everyone said YES & they also said an American is the easiest to point out in a crowd.americans wear a Canadian flag alot to cover up where they are from (I've seen this many times on my travels)but it doesn't work.I've told yanks that my insurance is higher in the summer to prevent my igloo from melting & they actually believe me...my point is don't be ****ing ignorant,arrogant *******s & treat people nicely & be polite & you may do okay in Australia but most of the guys I met are idiots & can't hold their 4% alcohol & end up getting mugged or ****ed over.the American girls are ok though & believe me I met a girl from Pittsburgh who was excepted to join the CIA.what a body & great tasting *****.no street smarts what so ever & you can't teach that.I'm shocked that she was even excepted.shed be an easy target to rob so I hope the CIA has better agents than what she will be.I picked her up because I knew what a rothlisburger was & asked her how it tasted.she couldn't believe a northern Canadian barbarian knew what it was...god bless America.I think since Americans are the most hated in the world you need to just be a little more polite & maybe read a book or to about Australia before you go so you don't look so stupid when you arrive.trust me I met alot on my travels & I've been to 11 countries the last 3 years....texans have the worst american men(plain arrogant *******s) but the women are great! Take a lesson from your girls men!Aussies are just like canadians! I've met many.in my eyes cubans,Aussies,& English are the best people I've met on my travels so far!
                I mean no disrespect but if you want ppl to pay attention to your posts it would be a good idea to use paragraphs. It is just really hard to read in that format.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                  I mean no disrespect but if you want ppl to pay attention to your posts it would be a good idea to use paragraphs. It is just really hard to read in that format.
                  my grammer sucks! I'm an Ironworker.I swing a hammer like Thor! I big like ox,smart like tractor! Yesterday me couldn't spell Ironworker,today me arrrre one!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    Well, I think that's bull****, especially the part about giving Americans the wrong directions on purpose. If people are actually like that, its pure ignorance and disgusting to do something hateful like that just because you hate the government/big shots/american traditions. I myself would never give a stranger wrong directions even if I didn't like what they believed in or where they came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      Well, I think that's bull****, especially the part about giving Americans the wrong directions on purpose. If people are actually like that, its pure ignorance and disgusting to do something hateful like that just because you hate the government/big shots/american traditions. I myself would never give a stranger wrong directions even if I didn't like what they believed in or where they came from.
                      I remember the time in Amsterdam I was in a coffee shop smoking dope when the server told these American guys they weren't aloud to sit down & toke.it was hilarious because he told all of us at the bar to pretend we were locals so we did & sure enough he got all the yanks standing up to smoke their joints.he said only locals could sit down & smoke...not all Americans get ****ed over but the younger men seem to be the jerks.older couples have no problems.it's the young men who run around like they own the place who have problems.

Comment

Working...
                      X