Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Greatest Mexican Fighter of All Time

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret View Post
      In the bible, it has been read that on December 6, of the year 2008, a warrior by the name of Oscar de la Hoya aka Golden Boy rose from the ground to destroy one man, this one man is called Manny "PACMAN" Pacquiao, loved by so many in a country, that he has infamous nuthuggers, the end of days of this man and his people will be over on BS once the warrior The Golden Boy comes in and destroys him in less then 6 minutes, soon after his destruction all of his supporters will vanish from planet BS.

Please beware people.
      how more nerdy can you get

Comment

After kicking the asses of Mexican legends and never been even knocked down by any of them, Pacquiao is finally giving Mexicans a chance of knocking him out. But only by moving up two weight divisions and fighting a big former welterweight champion who is towering five inches over him. Now, show me a Mexican boxer with bigger balls than that!

Of course, experts expect Manny to lose but it will hardly be the end for him.

Anyway, why are we even replying to this stupid *****’s thread?
        Last edited by kasangga; 09-04-2008, 01:25 AM. Reason: offensive word

Comment

Sometimes, I hate going to this board. Having so many Mexican friends, only to deal with cocksucking racist pieces of **** like Hector and that pedo ElGranLuchador here.

Comment

Xcaret,

Well after the Margaritos, Marquezes, Chavezes, etc.... of the world come and go, unfortunately, YOU will still belong to a nationality that is considered in America as the lowest forms of humanoid species...

Here on this forum we talk about something trivial such as boxing, but when you step outside your brother's basement, Americans look at you with utter disdain and loathe... We laugh at you and feel pity at the same time...

Sadly enough, I wouldnt wish my worste enemies to be Mexican because that in itself must be torture... So, please, you've got jokes, but what I speak is truth... Your children and your children's children will forever be in servitude to other races... So, please, its easy to act all rebellious on the internet, but in reality you're just a little dirty greasy Mexican boy....

Comment

Originally posted by nycbigdog2 View Post
              Xcaret,

Well after the Margaritos, Marquezes, Chavezes, etc.... of the world come and go, unfortunately, YOU will still belong to a nationality that is considered in America as the lowest forms of humanoid species...

Here on this forum we talk about something trivial such as boxing, but when you step outside your brother's basement, Americans look at you with utter disdain and loathe... We laugh at you and feel pity at the same time...

Sadly enough, I wouldnt wish my worste enemies to be Mexican because that in itself must be torture... So, please, you've got jokes, but what I speak is truth... Your children and your children's children will forever be in servitude to other races... So, please, its easy to act all rebellious on the internet, but in reality you're just a little dirty greasy Mexican boy....
              ooh with this post xcaret is now trying to slash his wrist.

Comment

de la Hoya should of been trying to get a rematch for Marquez, not stepping in himself. He has lost a fan in me for fighting a midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
                  de la Hoya should of been trying to get a rematch for Marquez, not stepping in himself. He has lost a fan in me for fighting a midget.
                  that midget will ****ing kick ur ass and ur father's ass in just a matter of seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
                    that midget will ****ing kick ur ass and ur father's ass in just a matter of seconds.
                    I would kill that midget.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegeta View Post
                      I would kill that midget.

i kicked your ass!

Comment

Working...
                      X