Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Wlad is a great win for Joshua then Oscar,Mosley,Manny were elite wins for floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    I know for a fact Klitschko wasn't the favourite because when I saw he was the underdog I put money on him.

Ok but again that's just highlighting your ridiculous double standard. Mosley didn't fight for a year and a half after destroying "the most feared man on the planet" well Klitschko hadn't fought in LONGER after getting clearly beaten by Tyson Fury. So, yeah.

Mosley had 1 fight fall through not two, exactly the same as Wlad when he fought Joshua. Yet again a double standard.

Mayweather has always been the betting favourite over Pacquaio.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUAZRn8Tjr8

Mosley ducked out of the fight with Clottey.

I knew it was two fights.

Comment

• Oddsmakers are already taking bets on the fight, with most making Mayweather a slight favorite.
      http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2..._to_fight.html

Back in 2009, the oddsmaker had it a near 50/50 fight.

Mayweather chose to duck rather than fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post

Pacquiao refusing random testing doesn't = Mayweather ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          Pacquiao refusing random testing doesn't = Mayweather ducking.
          If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Mayweather was the greatest ducker of all time.

Ducked the Pacman for 6 years, and ducked many fighters before and after.

His legacy is one of shame he brought to boxing.

When he left boxing, all the big top fights happened.

Comment

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.

Mayweather was the greatest ducker of all time.

Ducked the Pacman for 6 years, and ducked many fighters before and after.

His legacy is one of shame he brought to boxing.

When he left boxing, all the big top fights happened.
            Sure does. Pacquiao refused simple testing and ducked. Not Mayweather.

Pacquiao and Arum also ducked Mayweather at the beginning of 2012. Citing the need to build an outdoor arena and 6 months for a cut to heal.

How's that outdoor arena coming along? It's been 5 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              Mosley, manny, and OSCAR were waaaay past it when Floyd fought them..so similar
              Mosley, manny were p4p #2 and#3 and current world champions!!!...WLAD WAS 41 COMING OFF OF A LOSS AND A 2 YEAR LAYOFF!!!!

Comment

"The Most Feared Man on the planet" Mayweather certainly thought so. I see how you skipped over the handwraps stuff before the fight.

Also Mosley had lost several of his recent fights. Wlad had gone on the one of the longest unbeaten champion runs in all of boxing history before Fury.

Can you remember the odds you got on Klitschko? Obviously the odds in the UK market would not have been as good as somewhere neutral.

Didn't Mosley have a fight fall through in October and then Berto in Jan/Feb

Do you remember the odds for Pacquiao vs Mayweather in 2009?
                He was, Margarito was. I skipped over the post fight excuses yes.

No I don't think so, not that I recall. There were rumours he was going to fight Joshua Clottey in Dec 09 but nothing materialised.

I got 6/4 odds on Klitschko.

No I don't but I know Mayweather has always been the favourite.

What's with the irrelevant questions?

The fact is the excuses you are using to critisize Mosley you can literally say the exact same for Wlad expect worse. Huge double standard.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUAZRn8Tjr8

Mosley ducked out of the fight with Clottey.

I knew it was two fights.
                  Mosley-Clottey was never signed and Mosley shot down the rumours of it being made when asked.

Try again.

Comment

Ok so like I said Mayweather was always the favourite for that fight.

Do you have a point?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                      Sure does. Pacquiao refused simple testing and ducked. Not Mayweather.

Pacquiao and Arum also ducked Mayweather at the beginning of 2012. Citing the need to build an outdoor arena and 6 months for a cut to heal.

How's that outdoor arena coming along? It's been 5 years.
                      Like I said Mayweather has had a long history of ducking, it didn't start with Pacquiao nor did it end.

Comment

Working...
                      X