Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: I Will Retire From Boxing If Stiverne Wins Our Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't have any interest in this fight until this statement was made...... I'm praying for a stirverne win

Comment

"WAR Stivernie!" - Some Anthony Joshua Fans

Comment

Do I watch boxing? Hmmm, let me see. BumSquad beat Stiverne who mind you was only a beltholder because the belt was vacant, then he fights Drummer Boy, Duhaupas, Artur Szpilka, Chris Fatrreola then Gerald Washington. I didn’t know if you knew this but Wladimir ruled the entire time he fought these “elite” fighters and NEVER EVER attempted to fight him. But sure whatever casual, tell me again how he’s challenged himself...
        Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
        Not challenging himself?!
        Do you even watch the sport of boxing?!

Comment

Is Wilder crying again? Such a shameful title holder.

Comment

From the day I first watched both him & Tyson Fury I never thought either of them would win a World title. I was wrong on both accounts. Watching Fury dance to the ring in his debut to punching himself in the face & calling out Klitschko in the post fight interview following that fight I never took the guy serious until the Martin Rogan fight where he fought the entire fight in the southpaw stance. I watched Wilder get dropped by Sconiers & then fall down against the fat tub of lard Moreles & then the Zelenoff fiasco made me really question how he could be taken seriously but then he beat Stiverne after I called him to get laid out in the first round. Wilder had a longer learning curve because of his lack of amateur experience. He has come a long way & he has been on the receiving end of some really negative crap because of things out of his control. He gets ridiculed for 3 fighters failing drug tests prior to fighting him & 2 of them were top 5 in the division. How is he guilty of wrong doing? He is flawed but he has that eraser right hand & that makes him the most dangerous fighter in the division like him or not. Joshua needs to fight him. I don’t care what AJ fans say. Fury is still the man to beat but I have some doubt he ever loses the weight & regains his top form. Wilder is the man to beat now if AJ wants to be king. Joshua got a 40 year old Klitschko no matter how you look at it & he went life & death with him. A great win but let’s be real it was a fading Klitschko & we all saw his decline during the Jennings fight. Wilder is 32 & he has been pretty avoided & nobody seems to want to fight him clean. The guy has tried to step up. I think Parker gets KTFO by Wilder by the 8th. For a long time I wanted Wilder to get knocked out but now I have slowly become a fan. The guy gets no respect & it’s a shame...

Comment

Deontay, oh hell no you won't! Pride will be a lil crippled but you'd come back

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by latinlingo View Post
                Lying MF couldn’t lie to save his career. Forget if he loses, he should retire merely for not wanting to challenge himself.

Originally posted by PapaBricks View Post
                Not challenging himself?!
                Do you even watch the sport of boxing?!
                Latinlingo is probably talking about all the cans Wilder fought since turning pro. Stacks of em.

Comment

I know for a fact he would NEVER retire if he lost!! But I wonder what he would say If it did happen lol...... Wilder in 3 rounds!!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    From the day I first watched both him & Tyson Fury I never thought either of them would win a World title. I was wrong on both accounts. Watching Fury dance to the ring in his debut to punching himself in the face & calling out Klitschko in the post fight interview following that fight I never took the guy serious until the Martin Rogan fight where he fought the entire fight in the southpaw stance. I watched Wilder get dropped by Sconiers & then fall down against the fat tub of lard Moreles & then the Zelenoff fiasco made me really question how he could be taken seriously but then he beat Stiverne after I called him to get laid out in the first round. Wilder had a longer learning curve because of his lack of amateur experience. He has come a long way & he has been on the receiving end of some really negative crap because of things out of his control. He gets ridiculed for 3 fighters failing drug tests prior to fighting him & 2 of them were top 5 in the division. How is he guilty of wrong doing? He is flawed but he has that eraser right hand & that makes him the most dangerous fighter in the division like him or not. Joshua needs to fight him. I don’t care what AJ fans say. Fury is still the man to beat but I have some doubt he ever loses the weight & regains his top form. Wilder is the man to beat now if AJ wants to be king. Joshua got a 40 year old Klitschko no matter how you look at it & he went life & death with him. A great win but let’s be real it was a fading Klitschko & we all saw his decline during the Jennings fight. Wilder is 32 & he has been pretty avoided & nobody seems to want to fight him clean. The guy has tried to step up. I think Parker gets KTFO by Wilder by the 8th. For a long time I wanted Wilder to get knocked out but now I have slowly become a fan. The guy gets no respect & it’s a shame...
                    Friend, I've said this on here a hundred times... do you not see how he can't even do Boxing 101 the first 3 rounds? Look, the biggest thing that holds Wilder back is his mind. He has some type of mental disorder and they need to keep a sports psychologist on call for him if he's to ever get thru the tough fights upcoming. When he does the trash talk, he's really just trying to talk himself into believing in himself. He told a friend of mine in Birmingham that Golden Boy wanted him to only fight cans til fight #20. Then that ended up at #30 before he finally took on the easiest belt holder. Props to him for winning, but if he hadn't you'd likely have never seen him again. He may be bi-polar, but at any rate, the guy has talent and the question of will he go to the top is a 50/50 one at best. All I know is, if he gets beaten by Stiverne and/or Joshua, expect him to do some really wacko shiiii outside the ring afterwards. Hate to say it, but I fear it will happen.

Comment

Theres no way in hell he would lose so its a moot point and that's why he's comfortable saying it, but just for ****s and giggles if stiverne does somehow knock him out i truly think he would have a 3rd fight with him and then retire because if the slow fat slob stiverne who looks like he sits around all day eating waffles when hes supposed to be training can knock him out imagine what joshua would do to him. I truly believe wilder has the heart of a lion and wants to make history so if he gets knocked out by stiverne that would mean he was never the goods to begin with

And i know theres examples like hasim rahman knocking out lenox lewis or marquez knocking out pacquiao and they still continued fighting at the top level after, but the difference is rahman and marquez were built like brick houses for those fights and had serious power while stiverne is like homer simpson trying to pass off as a top heavyweight, hes truly a fat tub of goo with no skill

Comment

Working...
                      X