Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are good places to take a girl on a first date?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always found dinners awkward. Sitting there staring at each during moments of silence. Do an activity date. I always took my dates for drinks and pool. They always claimed they never played before. That's when you get to start giving them help with their form. If she doesn't feel comfortable with you to touching her say your going to the bathroom and leave. Order a couple drinks on the way out. Put them all on her tap of course

Comment

Taker her to your mom's house and introduce her as the future daughter in law

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
        I always found dinners awkward. Sitting there staring at each during moments of silence. Do an activity date. I always took my dates for drinks and pool. They always claimed they never played before. That's when you get to start giving them help with their form. If she doesn't feel comfortable with you to touching her say your going to the bathroom and leave. Order a couple drinks on the way out. Put them all on her tap of course
        This.

Dinner dates are awkward the first couple of times. Have to go out and do something like bowling, pool. Anything but staring at each other awkwardly.

Comment

Kart track.

Comment

Any activity other than the movies, you dont want to be sitting in the dark in silence on your first date

Comment

Graveyard.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                What are good places to take a girl on a first date?

I need ideas you guys.
                I always take my dates to the "Bone Yard"
                You've been taken there many times by your Village People Posse!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Take her to my apartment tonight and I'll show her a real man.

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                  Yeah, activity date is a great idea. Women usually love that schit.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueBox View Post
                    S**k or F**k?

#The former: Ever try licking an uncooked beef steak? It's moist, odorless, tasteless but if you know what you're doing, you're getting the sensation.

#The latter: Feels like your azz is being sucked up into the sky. Congrats, MoFo !! You just made it to heaven.
                    fuck a vagina but you can also describe what its like to eat a bitch out. be descriptive

Comment

After all, they have endless breadsticks...

Comment

Working...
                      X