Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You enter your hotel room and see this guy in your bed. What would u do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    So now its gay to look at some dudes p#ssy? Wtf is this world coming to.

Granted it did feel a lil gay to see Buck Angel's p#ssy, but its just one of those things you gotta look up once you know thats a dude with a p#ssy.
    You looked at buck angel's *****?

Granted Buck Angel is the other way around. Born with a vagina and then pushed hormones to transition to a man.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      You looked at buck angel's *****?

Granted Buck Angel is the other way around. Born with a vagina and then pushed hormones to transition to a man.
      LOL yea & I'll have you know I was without sight for days after that.

I'm a curious guy visually (seen all the crazy death videos & sex tapes of our times), less so in real life (dated two bi girls before my first threesome when most cats woulda jumped at it with the first girl).

Comment

Originally posted by shonen View Post

What would you do?
        Truth, if i was to walk into my hotel room and that tranny was there. Id immediately look up and thank god. Then id indulge in that very sexy tranny.

Comment

Since when did the lounge go from being full of dudes making six figures and only sleeping with 10s to a place full of sexually confused men with tranny fetishes?

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            Since when did the lounge go from being full of dudes making six figures and only sleeping with 10s to a place full of sexually confused men with tranny fetishes?
            Bro there is nothing wrong with fuking around with a tranny. Plus that tranny is fuking hot. Youd have to be queer not to want Fuk around with her.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
              It's fine to scream "black lives matter!" day and night. But if a man was to say "white lives matter!" he'd be called a neo-nazi. The media doesn't control my thoughts and opinions on race.
              When have white lives not mattered?

Comment

What is the ADL? I am an English man with 100% Irish ancestry. I have no links or affiliations with any groups. I am a free-thinking adult with a healthy respect for my people's achievements and history.
                Your people is either Irish or all human beings.

Comment

The whole event was a circus show and a money making exercise. I don't really look at it as any more than that. It had no relevance really to the sport of boxing. The mink coat was in homage to Christopher Wallace.
                  Biggie Smalls?

Comment

I'm like damn quit bogarting all the pillows my *****

Comment

id probably be like harvey keitel in bad liutenant and say bend over and have a wank'

Comment

Working...
                      X