No announcement yet.

Trump announces ban on transgender people in U.S. military

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    So if you're transgender need not apply to the military? Sounds like discrimination to me...
    A fit person's standards are an unfit person's 'discrimination'.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Nope. I am not transgender.
      He was probaly going to ask can he see your dick that cut off if you were.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Correct.

That was directed at Dunn for doing what he always does when anyone disagrees with him.

That said, I obviously support Trump and Mattis on this.
        Mattis didn't say what you said he did. Mattis said this about a month ago in regards to a recommendation from top military officials to postpone the policy until January 1st so they could review their plans and better study the impact the policy would have.

Your interpretation was simply wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
          You sir copied and pasted this from a comment you saw on Facebook. I've been seening it all day. ��
          I didn't copy and paste anything, but that should tell you that many people agree with that sentiment.

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...-scenes-240990

After a week sparring with his attorney general and steaming over the Russia investigation consuming his agenda, President Donald Trump was closing in on an important win.

House Republicans were planning to pass a spending bill stacked with his campaign promises, including money to build his border wall with Mexico. But an internal House Republican fight over transgender troops was threatening to blow up the bill. And House GOP insiders feared they might not have the votes to pass the legislation because defense hawks wanted a ban on Pentagon-funded sex reassignment operations — something GOP leaders wouldn’t give them.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Mattis didn't say what you said he did. Mattis said this about a month ago in regards to a recommendation from top military officials to postpone the policy until January 1st so they could review their plans and better study the impact the policy would have.

Your interpretation was simply wrong.
              Apparently they aren't waiting until January 1st and the decision has already been made.

And Mattis is for banning them, which is what I support myself.

The rest is you playing Gotcha! and thus completely irrelevant to the new policy.

Comment

• Draft dodger once again punching down to get his deplorables some cheap "wins"... that's what his presidency is all about.....if the Corporate Democrats(Clintonites) got out of the way of the labour-wing of the party, they would slaughter Trump in 18 and 20.

Cuckservatives should love Pelosi, Schumer, Clinton and their minions.....they're the line of defense for Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                  It's funny to watch several of the forum ****phobes suddenly take an interest in supporting the trannies in the military.
                  Same people calling other people ******s and queers all day, hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
                    Same people calling other people ******s and queers all day, hilarious
                    I always knew The Big Dunn was a queer

Comment

• http://lifehacker.com/the-military-s...gn=wednesdayPM

Seems like the military boys like ****ing a lot. Maybe we know why 1baf65 and Cuck doesn't want women of any kind there.

Comment

Working...
                      X