Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do blind people fear death or eternal darkness?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd kill myself if I go blind, be paralyzed neck down, lose 2 hands, face got burned bad,

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      I'd kill myself if I go blind, be paralyzed neck down, lose 2 hands, face got burned bad,
      You're a feeble and sheltered ***** that doesn't have the balls to overcome any adversity.

Keep spying on your kid neighbour.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        You're a feeble and sheltered ***** that doesn't have the balls to overcome any adversity.

Keep spying on your kid neighbour.
        I grew up in the hood in the Philippines, a third world country. We may not be as poor as our neighbors but we were lower middle class. I finished college while almost all my childhood friends didn't. Some didn't even finished high school. I now make 6figures here in the US.

What have you done with your life that is worth ****?

Comment

I wonder about stuff like this from time to time... I don't know what'd be worse for me, being blind or being deaf. I usually end up saying deaf, because I could still play/listen to music if I was blind.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
            I grew up in the hood in the Philippines, a third world country. We may not be as poor as our neighbors but we were lower middle class. I finished college while almost all my childhood friends didn't. Some didn't even finished high school. I now make 6figures here in the US.

What have you done with your life that is worth ****?
            I don't brag on an internet message board about earnings so that's something.

Oh and I respect my neighbours privacy.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
              I wonder about stuff like this from time to time... I don't know what'd be worse for me, being blind or being deaf. I usually end up saying deaf, because I could still play/listen to music if I was blind.
              Yeah, I personally think going deaf is worse. Living in a near silent world of vibrations is terrifying.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                I don't brag on an internet message board about earnings so that's something.

Oh and I respect my neighbours privacy.

Good man here...

Comment

Working...
                X