No announcement yet.

Hank Lundy said he got the call for Provo in November on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't think lundy gets ****y concerning exchanges, or even that he likes exchanges. he wants to be a showman, use his athletic ability, and walk away with the boxing.

he gets tired.
    I think he might when he starts landing on Ruslan and he starts bleeding. Could think he could finish him and start putting it on more.... that's just what I think when that happens though... if that happens I mean

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      The same hank Lundy that was deemed too weak for broner too fight when he was moving up?

Is this an Hbo fight?
      Isn't Lundy friends with Broner and they train together?

Comment

Good fight. I'm picking Lundy to win

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The same hank Lundy that was deemed too weak for broner too fight when he was moving up?

Is this an Hbo fight?
          Whoever said that is an idiot

Hank Lundy is an excellent boxer who's been criminally ducked.

Just last month, Frank Warren was gonna have Lundy come over and fight Anthony Crolla and Crolla's trainer Joe Gallagher had a meltdown and basically said,

"No we've had some tougher fights recently and we want a 'tick-over' fight (code for a cherry-pick) because other British fighters get easy paydays in between legit fights so how come we can't? It's not fair! Hank Lundy is as good as any world champion but he doesn't have a belt, so there's nothing in it for us to take this."

ROFL. It was like the most blatant duck I've ever seen in my life.

Even though I'm sure Lundy was disappointed not to be able to go over to the UK and get a nice payday, in some way Joe Gallagher paid him a tremendous compliment by admitting how afraid he was to have his man fight Lundy.

Lundy is another tricky style for Provodnikov. He's gonna move and box. I thought they'd give Ruslan a stationary fighter in his comeback fight.

I'll tell you something else, too, Lundy's chin is better at 140. He floats between 135 and 140 (wherever he can get a fight). But I watched him take some (not a lot but a few) damn good shots from Ajose at 140 last Summer and Lundy wasn't fazed in the slightest.

Comment

Working...
          X