Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fantasy match up @154 Fernando Vargas vs Canelo Alvarez Who do YOU got??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nelo vs a PEDs-Vargas, or Nelo vs a Non-PEDs Vargas?

Comment

Vargas TKO.

Comment

Vargas! If he survived round 1 vs Tito he can survive anything CANELO brings ANYTHING. Vargas is another fightger that gets underrated here. Also considering CANELO hadn't fought a legit 154 fighter & we've seen him have trouble with guys vargas would have ate alive. I'm going with Vargas by mid rounds tko.

Comment

Can we stop with the canelo threads already. Canelo hasnt proved Anything yet, not a damn thing. Wait till the guy fights some legit top tier opponents then we'll have a realistic idea on him. Dont know how you people can base your opinions on the the guy based just off the level of compitition he has faced thus far and then say how he would do against others from the past. I will say this though canelo is slow with weak defense and we've seen this in passed fights with against D or C level fighters. Wonder how that will hold up against B and A level fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            A prime Vargas breaks Canelo down and runs away with a UD.
            stoppage for me.

Comment

There's no doubt in my mind that a pre Tito Vargas absolutely destroys ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
                I Love Vargas but Alvarez is more powerful than him, better boxer than him,

Vargas defense was a Trash.

Alvarez destroys Vargas in 7rounds (TKO UGLY)
                Originally posted by nm2tx32 View Post
                who gets the better of the exchange should they go to war and trade? or does canelo jus pick his shots beautifully from round 1?

i think it would be a interesting fight as long as it lasted
                It is quite clear that neither 1 of you know what the hell you're talking about.

Comment

Vargas by brutal KO... No question about it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    It is quite clear that neither 1 of you know what the hell you're talking about.
                    well then feel free to educate me??? who wins this and how good sir????

excuse me didnt know the thread has been made before my bad
                    Last edited by nm2tx32; 01-30-2013, 12:14 PM.

Comment

No disrespect TS but this a question that didn't need to be asked. I could see if asked about Margarito or Kermit Citron but Vargas come on man!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X