Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye To Vitali: No Slow Robot From Ukraine Beats Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you were Boxing fans, this fight is the biggest draw in the HW division at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
      I agree with what you have said and I also disagree. I agree with what you have said about Haye. Simply because Haye needs Vitali a hell of a lot more then the other way around. And if Haye retired today I really believe that he would be little more then an afterthought fifteen to twenty years down the road.

What I disagree with is what you have said about Lennox Lewis. And just to make it clear I am not a Lewis fan. With that said. The Lewis stoppage of Vitali was legit. The man ripped half his face off and deserves much more credit for the victory then he usually gets form Vitali fans. And honestly my fellow Vitali fans really need to put the fight behind them.
      I give Lennox all the credits for beating Vitali and I think stoppage was right, but it didn't really tell who was the better fighter in that fight. Even Lennox himself said they were equal at that night.

Would Lennox did better if he trained more - yes. Would Vitali did better if he had more experience - yes. Shame they didn't fight at some other time - but it is what it is.

Lennox was great! Vitali was great! I don't have regrets for that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
        • Haye was bored as hell mucking around, so he then let Thompson have a few flush shots at him to give him a morale booster. Knowing that Thompson's retirement was soon to commence he gifted Carl with a W.
        • Mormeck the 'French Mike Tyson' one of greatest Cruiserweights of all time. In a legendary bout Haye overcame the fellow european to win the WBA Super World Cruiserweight Championship. A epic of its time
        • Being the 'Mayweather' of Europe the Mock fight was clearly a case of Gonorrhea; the night before Haye was banging *****es left and right. He gassed himself out after knocking down Mock in the first round. Then completely dominated Mock in front of a packed house.

Please try again, the Hayemaker is coming for you!
        You're joking, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
          I give Lennox all the credits for beating Vitali and I think stoppage was right, but it didn't really tell who was the better fighter in that fight. Even Lennox himself said they were equal at that night.

Would Lennox did better if he trained more - yes. Would Vitali did better if he had more experience - yes. Shame they didn't fight at some other time - but it is what it is.

Lennox was great! Vitali was great! I don't have regrets for that fight.
          I really didn't mean to direct it at you, I just saw and opportunity to voice an opinion.

Comment

A lot of people give haye a hard time but people forget he cleaned up the cruiserweight division and moved up to heavey weight then took the beast from the easts title from him. Something the kilts would never do. Then a bout with wlad that went the distance is nothing to be ashamed of. Ok he mite of gone ott in the build up to the fight but he was just selling the fight (putting bums on seats) everyone wanted to watch it including non boxing fans. Then he ko's chisora, someone who v kilt couldn't deal wiv. So I would love to see haye v vit Klit. If vit don't want it he should be stripped

Comment

his braids flying all over the place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sjblandy View Post
                A lot of people give haye a hard time but people forget he cleaned up the cruiserweight division and moved up to heavey weight then took the beast from the easts title from him. Something the kilts would never do. Then a bout with wlad that went the distance is nothing to be ashamed of. Ok he mite of gone ott in the build up to the fight but he was just selling the fight (putting bums on seats) everyone wanted to watch it including non boxing fans. Then he ko's chisora, someone who v kilt couldn't deal wiv. So I would love to see haye v vit Klit. If vit don't want it he should be stripped
                Cleaned up the cruiserweight division? How can anyone forget something that never happened, is that possible? Some of you are really delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                  his braids flying all over the place.
                  I have to ask, what is the story behind Mike Tyson and that WBA belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
                    I have to ask, what is the story behind Mike Tyson and that WBA belt?

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMedium View Post
                      Wow, that is interesting and it looks as if they had come out of a box and put on the table as if he doesn't even display the belts. I appreciate you sharing the video. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X