Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the split when Floyd fought Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Mayweather as a draw now can be compared to the draw he was then.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      Manny would destroy floyd according to Arum

Floyds legs are gone and he's brittle according to Roach

so why is it so hard to get in the ring and kick this old fragile guys ass?
      Hmmm maybe the no 50/50 and no ppv is keeping team PAC frrom this fight? Thought ost was the only issue though?? Take the test we gotta fight remember?

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
        Hmmm maybe the no 50/50 and no ppv is keeping team PAC frrom this fight? Thought ost was the only issue though?? Take the test we gotta fight remember?
        But,but.Manny said he'd take less to make the fight for the fans

Comment

BUt but Floyd said may 5th no ppv no 50/50 or no fight. How do u expect someone to agree to that?? Take the test and we gotta fight remember?

Comment

i dont know man Hattons band=priceless

Manny fans should unite at the Floyd-Manny fight and start singing Sometimes when we Touch
            Worth the price of admission right there...

I think when manny said he'd take less money to fight floyd, he meant a 49 to 51 split.

Didn't Manny do something like that with Hatton? If i remember correctly the fight was almost called off over that 1 percent.

Comment

Floyd said he'll take the 14 days OSDT cut off to make the fight. Let me guess the 14 days was off the table already.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                Floyd said he'll take the 14 days OSDT cut off to make the fight. Let me guess the 14 days was off the table already.
                He said when he made the offer he wouldn't get the same again. What part of that do some people not understand?

Pacquiao would have got 50/50 and a 14 days cut off if he agreed to it at the mediation. Pacquiao has been ****ing everyone about for the last 2 years and now wants what Mayweather offered in the first place. LOL

Comment

IMO this fight make 200 million world wide. That's only 20% if 40 mil is all PAC gets.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                    IMO this fight make 200 million world wide. That's only 20% if 40 mil is all PAC gets.
                    No it isn't if you count in the promotion and the cut the broadcaster gets from PPV. It's a lot more than 20% of the final revenue.

Comment

Working...
                    X