Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SummerSlam Tonight: John Cena Vs Cm Punk Main Event, what happens?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Before Triple H became COO. I was talking about HHH replacing Mr. McMahon as a authority figure character.

My idea was that he was going to be the Raw GM, and start calling himself Mr. Helmsley, a tribute to Mr. McMahon. Start recruiting heel wrestlers and form a stable known as Corporate Evolution, another tribute to two past group names. But also Corporate Evolution from McMahon to Helmsley as a Corporate leader.

With Cena as his main heel at some point. I hope they go somewhere along that direction. Whether it's turning him heel tonight or at Wrestlemania.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Before Triple H became COO. I was talking about HHH replacing Mr. McMahon as a authority figure character.

My idea was that he was going to be the Raw GM, and start calling himself Mr. Helmsley, a tribute to Mr. McMahon. Start recruiting heel wrestlers and form a stable known as Corporate Evolution, another tribute to two past group names. But also Corporate Evolution from McMahon to Helmsley as a Corporate leader.

With Cena as his main heel at some point. I hope they go somewhere along that direction. Whether it's turning him heel tonight or at Wrestlemania.
      I think Cena needs to turn heel soon.

The whole 'I love the business and do it for the kids and proud' is incredibley played out now. And immensly boring.

I think that he should turn heel but the not the kind that cowardly cheats to win, you know?

Make him single handedly destory everyone and everything infront of him, eventually becoming WWE Champion.

Rock returns, there you have it, great, exciting story line.

But, I will bet my last penny that doesn't happen.

The writers just don't seem to care anymore.

Comment

Can someone PM me a link please

Comment

WWE is **** lol would be good if they had the same build ups, but when it came down to it they fought in the octagon under mma rules

Comment

Damn, I need to get my TV set up. I miss WWE.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
              WWE is **** lol would be good if they had the same build ups, but when it came down to it they fought in the octagon under mma rules
              i always wondered how big your dick was. can you please tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I think Cena needs to turn heel soon.

The whole 'I love the business and do it for the kids and proud' is incredibley played out now. And immensly boring.

I think that he should turn heel but the not the kind that cowardly cheats to win, you know?

Make him single handedly destory everyone and everything infront of him, eventually becoming WWE Champion.

Rock returns, there you have it, great, exciting story line.

But, I will bet my last penny that doesn't happen.

The writers just don't seem to care anymore.
                I like his promo during the contract signings. When he said, "I could increase my work rate, add to my 5 moves of Doom, let my heel persona shine through, and CM Punk fans still wouldn't like me". That was funny.

I don't think a straight heel can work. Cena as a heel would need to cheat somewhat, after the way he's been dominating as a face. Since the audience seems to critique his wrestling skills (I.E. You can't wrestle chants), some help would be needed.

Right now, they're teasing with a heel turn but I think they'll keep him just the way he is till WM. No need to rush him, since most of the audience hates him anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cunt. View Post
                  i always wondered how big your dick was. can you please tell me?
                  :gay: .......

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
                    I like his promo during the contract signings. When he said, "I could increase my work rate, add to my 5 moves of Doom, let my heel persona shine through, and CM Punk fans still wouldn't like me". That was funny.

I don't think a straight heel can work. Cena as a heel would need to cheat somewhat, after the way he's been dominating as a face. Since the audience seems to critique his wrestling skills (I.E. You can't wrestle chants), some help would be needed.

Right now, they're teasing with a heel turn but I think they'll keep him just the way he is till WM. No need to rush him, since most of the audience hates him anyway.
                    You make good points.

That promo was pretty good. John Cena's promo's are usually outright terrible but he have been better lately.

I guess you're right. I would just like to see it, man. Cena being heel would be great IMO, would spice it up and bring something different as opposed to Cena winning the title for the 10,000th time and the Title reign being pretty much exactly the same expect for a brand new T-shirt.

How do you think the Rock-Cena thing will play out? You think it will be good? Or do you think the writers will be completely lathargic as it seems to always be in recent years?

I think they could have done so much more with the last WM storyline..

Comment

Spray Resistant, looks like the lame choice was almost what happened, with the exception of old ass Kevin Nash interrupting.

Comment

Working...
                      X