No announcement yet.

FBI identifies ISIS executioner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] FBI identifies ISIS executioner

The man who murdered James Foley, Steven Sotloff and David Haines has been identified by FBI officials.

Thus far, the executioner has been known only as "Jihadi John." He was known to intelligence officials as a hostage negotiator for a group of British ISIS fighters in Syria. He was also a guard for hostages in Raqqa. He originally hails from the United Kingdom, likely the London area, based on his accent. One of his former hostages said John is "intelligent, educated and a devout believer in radical Islamic teachings."
    http://news.yahoo.com/isis-hostage-e...172647304.html

English boy is about to get his **** pushed in.

Send em over my way, drag his ass to San juan and drown him at the Bacardi factory.

Comment

And yet they didn't release the guy's name. I wonder why not. I can't seem to recall the last time the FBI did this. For example, they released the name of that cop shooter in PA, Osama bin Laden, Eric Rudolph, etc. Why let it be known they know his name, yet not release his name?

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Send em over my way, drag his ass to San juan and drown him at the Bacardi factory.
        The Soviets knew how to deal with savages like this.

The KGB has adopted novel, brutal and apparently effective methods of dealing with terrorists who attack Soviet interests in the Middle East, an Israeli newspaper reported Monday. The Jerusalem Post said the Soviet secret police last year (1985) secured the release of three kidnaped Soviet diplomats in Beirut by castrating a relative of a radical Lebanese Shia Muslim leader, sending him the severed organs and then shooting the relative in the head. The incident began when four Soviet diplomats were kidnaped last September by Muslim extremists who demanded that Moscow pressure the Syrian government to stop pro-Syrian militiamen from shelling rival Muslim positions in the northern Lebanese city of Tripoli.The militiamen, the Jerusalem paper said, did not cease their attacks, and the body of one of the Soviet diplomats, Arkady Katkov, was found a few days later in a field in Beirut.

The KGB then apparently kidnaped and killed a relative of an unnamed leader of the Shias’ Hezbollah (Party of God) group, a radical, pro-Iranian group that has been suspected of various terrorist activities against Western targets in Lebanon.Parts of the man’s body, the paper said, were then sent to the Hezbollah leader with a warning that he would lose other relatives in a similar fashion if the three remaining Soviet diplomats were not immediately released. They were quickly freed.

The newspaper quoted “observers in Jerusalem” as saying: “This is the way the Soviets operate. They do things–they don’t talk. And this is the language Hezbollah understands.” Six Americans, missing for up to two years, are presumed to be kidnaping victims in Lebanon.

Sources:
        http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a9a_1408634365
        http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2014/08/24...and-only-this/

Comment

I always wanted to be a ninja when I was a young buckarican

now I can't wear my ninja costume thanks to these ****

it looked so good on me too

Comment

if i was dumb enough and knew a little arabic, I'd take my ass down to Syria, and hunt his ass down, not to be a hero, but because, 15 million dollars. the man's head is a lotto ticket.

Comment

Hang all of them!

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                i like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  I always wanted to be a ninja when I was a young buckarican

now I can't wear my ninja costume thanks to these ****

it looked so good on me too

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X