Science Or Religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    ''what i type are the words from god himself !!!!''

i am not aware that he is religious. in fact i learned a new word from him just hours ago.

Pantheism-

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
      i am not aware that he is religious. in fact i learned a new word from him just hours ago.

Pantheism-
      hes def full of himself.

Comment

''i HATE IT when people ask me for links to support my claims. what good are links ''
        ~self righteous, obstreperous rabble rouser

Comment

true, sheeple tend to follow a leader. especially when that leader has a gun to their head. or youre brought up not knowing any better. everyone says their religion has it right. kill the infidels.

what the bible declares capital punishment for certain crimes would be seen as excessive by todays standards (im sure most 'good books' have death penalties for silly shlt)....

http://www.al.com/opinion/index.ssf/...ath_in_th.html

not a single one of us knows for sure, either way, about god. we either ''believe'' or dont. the hilarious part is we wont know until were dead.

Thats because The Church has lied and deceived everyone to Thinking that God is this Loving & Forgiving God, which is not true. We don't take him serious enough to be honest, if we actually knew what lays before us on the other side, then when we get our act together, cause once your dead, there is no praying, no repentance, or calling on his name to Save you, its just over and too late.

God NEVER created a religion, thats something that was made by man, and he does not want us to follow religion but follow his truth, light, and word.

Matthew 23:15 15 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites!

Mathew 23:Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.[a] 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.
          Last edited by Reyes101; 07-31-2017, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reyes101 View Post
            Thats because The Church has lied and deceived everyone to Thinking that God is this Loving & Forgiving God, which is not true. We don't take him serious enough to be honest, if we actually knew
            therein lies the crux of this. if we knew for sure, this would be a silly thread.

Comment

Thats because The Church has lied and deceived everyone to Thinking that God is this Loving & Forgiving God, which is not true. We don't take him serious enough to be honest, if we actually knew what lays before us on the other side, then when we get our act together, cause once your dead, there is no praying, no repentance, or calling on his name to Save you, its just over and too late.

God NEVER created a religion, thats something that was made by man, and he does not want us to follow religion but follow his truth, light, and word.

Matthew 23:15 15 “What sorrow awaits you teachers of religious law and you Pharisees. Hypocrites!

Mathew 23:Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples, 2 “The teachers of religious law and the Pharisees are the official interpreters of the law of Moses.[a] 3 So practice and obey whatever they tell you, but don’t follow their example. For they don’t practice what they teach. 4 They crush people with unbearable religious demands and never lift a finger to ease the burden.

+1 karma.

I like that post.

Comment

Originally posted by Wibble View Post
                No, man created god both due to superstition and power (over others).
                Man created/developed science explaining many things that were once feared or the basis for various superstitions.
                Belief in god still exists for many thanks to a fairly understandable fear of death.

Still the gradual decline in religion (in the West) would suggest that we are beginning to move further away from our superstition

greed is good. it motivates and stimulates, and in return, can lead to charitable deeds. why settle for less when you can have more

i cant think of a single ''human'' who would do things the way god is doing them. in fact, if he were my employee, id fire him.
                hate to break it to you but todays date is 2017. when you live in a war torn country where zealots have control, youre either in or youre dead.
                yet you are zealots of a scientific religion of exploitation
                Last edited by maracho; 07-31-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Thats because The Church has lied and deceived everyone to Thinking that God is this Loving & Forgiving God, which is not true. .
                  why do you say Jesus doesn't love or forgive?
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-31-2017, 07:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    He does love and So does he forgive but he plays no games with us. we knows whats expected of us, we know right from wrong and we are held accountable for everything we've done from the day we came into this world, come our judgement, he will either reward me with his kingdom or Say "DEPART FROM ME" and i's spend the rest of eternity in Hell.

God doesn't forgive just because you repent or ask for forgiveness, he only forgives if HE knows that your heart was sincere when asking for forgiveness. God says he does NOT hear the prayer of sinners.

The same God you think is All Loving God, destroyed two cities and set fire too them, killing everyone in the cities.

The same God you think is All Loving Flooded the entire world and whipped out 98% of the worlds population.

The same God you think is All Loving, killed the firstborn of the pharaoh, and killed many of egyptians.

The same God, you think is All Loving created this Place of torment for evil souls to go to.....not for a million years but FOREVER which is something our brains can't comprehend yet.

But yes the bible teaches that God is so Loving and Loves everyone which also isn't true, according to the his word. In the bible God had a chosen people., a nation who should reign over all nations but they were stiff necks as the scripture calls them, and broke the covenant by not following the laws so sent curses upon them; hold on.....i thought GOD was all loving and forgiving.....Wrong......He does is fair, what is right.

Humans think its fair to go your entire life living in wickedness and sin, with no regards for life or whats to come next, and just by accepting christ you got to heaven......NOT TRUE...whats fair is sin for sin, soul for soul were not kids, were more than responsible enough to be accounted for our actions, people just DONT FEAR GOD and when you Don't Fear him , you sin. If you knew for a fact that if u told that lie, then Giant demonic demons would cut off your tongue, and stuff hot coals in your mouth as of punishment then you wouldnt!! but Since you on earth he spares us by continuing to give us time to repent and turn away completely from sin. Which is why I stress repentance to everyone!

In that case, yes he forgives and Loves, but only as sincere as your prayer to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      He does love and So does he forgive but he plays no games with us. we knows whats expected of us, we know right from wrong and we are held accountable for everything we've done from the day we came into this world, come our judgement, he will either reward me with his kingdom or Say "DEPART FROM ME" and i's spend the rest of eternity in Hell.

God doesn't forgive just because you repent or ask for forgiveness, he only forgives if HE knows that your heart was sincere when asking for forgiveness. God says he does NOT hear the prayer of sinners.

The same God you think is All Loving God, destroyed two cities and set fire too them, killing everyone in the cities.

The same God you think is All Loving Flooded the entire world and whipped out 98% of the worlds population.

The same God you think is All Loving, killed the firstborn of the pharaoh, and killed many of egyptians.

The same God, you think is All Loving created this Place of torment for evil souls to go to.....not for a million years but FOREVER which is something our brains can't comprehend yet.

But yes the bible teaches that God is so Loving and Loves everyone which also isn't true, according to the his word. In the bible God had a chosen people., a nation who should reign over all nations but they were stiff necks as the scripture calls them, and broke the covenant by not following the laws so sent curses upon them; hold on.....i thought GOD was all loving and forgiving.....Wrong......He does is fair, what is right.

Humans think its fair to go your entire life living in wickedness and sin, with no regards for life or whats to come next, and just by accepting christ you got to heaven......NOT TRUE...whats fair is sin for sin, soul for soul were not kids, were more than responsible enough to be accounted for our actions, people just DONT FEAR GOD and when you Don't Fear him , you sin. If you knew for a fact that if u told that lie, then Giant demonic demons would cut off your tongue, and stuff hot coals in your mouth as of punishment then you wouldnt!! but Since your on earth and you don't have an immediate consequence, he spares us by continuing to give us time to repent and turn away completely from sin. Which is why I stress repentance to everyone!

In that case, yes he forgives and Loves, but only as sincere as your prayer to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X