Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Have To Sit With Pacquiao, Talk Face To Face on Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Have To Sit With Pacquiao, Talk Face To Face on Future

Last weekend in Malaysia, eight division champion Manny Pacquiao resumed his career with a seventh round TKO win over Lucas Matthysse to capture the WBA "regular" welterweight title. Pacquiao is hoping to fight again by the end of the year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ol Bobby is afraid he got the rug pulled out from under him before he could milk his cash cow for all its worth. We now have another leech sucking Don King

Comment

I don't see Manny winning either fight. He is well past his prime and both Loma and Crawford are in their respective primes. He can have a good payday with either fight so maybe he should make a decision based on risk to health.

Comment

Better fly to Asia. Manny knows Uncle Sam will be welcoming him off his plane if he comes to America

Comment

old greedy bass-tard won't just let him go that easily will he?

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
            I don't see Manny winning either fight. He is well past his prime and both Loma and Crawford are in their respective primes. He can have a good payday with either fight so maybe he should make a decision based on risk to health.
            I think Manny as a chance vs Loma. Size, speed , power could cause Loma problem. Crawford I dont see Manny having a chance at this point in his career.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
              I agree with TC but loma doesn't have the same power as pac when he fought dela hoya and no way in hell loma is gonna outbox pac. Manny doesn't quit and i see loma having problems with guys that doesn't lose their balls when faced with him.

Comment

Crawford should try to get Spence and not old small past prime Manny.

Comment

Manny vs Danny or Khan sounds fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurttruk View Post
                    old greedy bass-tard won't just let him go that easily will he?
                    how do we know Manny even made money for matthysse? Maybe he needs a promoter

Comment

Working...
                    X