Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hughie fury on channel 5 tonight 9pm main event catch the undercard on 5spike 7:30pm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughie fury on channel 5 tonight 9pm main event catch the undercard on 5spike 7:30pm

Should be alright, free to watch catch the undercard on spike first half 7. Then swop to channel 5 at 9 for the main event.

Originally posted by Gennadyevich View Post
    Should be alright, free to watch catch the undercard on spike first half 7. Then swop to channel 5 at 9 for the main event.
    Thanks for the reminder! I can't find any details of the undercard other than this on the 5 site:

"Belfast’s Anthony Cacace squaring off against former world title contender Joseph Laryea in a final eliminator for a shot at the Commonwealth super-featherweight title."

Comment

Hughie is trash. Boring, slow and ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
        Thanks for the reminder! I can't find any details of the undercard other than this on the 5 site:

"Belfast’s Anthony Cacace squaring off against former world title contender Joseph Laryea in a final eliminator for a shot at the Commonwealth super-featherweight title."
        Yeah there's a lack of info on the undercard but it's on 5spike from half 7 til 9 so should be a couple of fights at least before the switch over to channel 5

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          Hughie is trash. Boring, slow and ugly.
          He's only 23 got solid fundamentals can box well just needs more pop in his punches and he's growing into a man more should be a lot better age 25 onwards

Comment

Yeah there's a lack of info on the undercard but it's on 5spike from half 7 til 9 so should be a couple of fights at least before the switch over to channel 5
            Thanks again. Poked around the Hennessy site and it looks like Reese Cartwright MW from Leeds may be on there, opponent unspecified. Also Savannah Marshall MW.

Comment

Thanks for the reminder but I don't want to watch this. Sexton has never been a decent fighter and hughie bores the hell out of me. I'll give it a miss.

Comment

He's only 23 got solid fundamentals can box well just needs more pop in his punches and he's growing into a man more should be a lot better age 25 onwards
                Nope. He is trash. I've been hearing about his "fundamentals" for years but have never seen any of it. What worthy wins does he have,? And he failed miserably on his biggest stage.

Terrible terrible fighter.

Comment

The Parker fight should be a wake up call for him that his annoying spoiler style doesnt cut it at world level and I hope he can fight with a little bit more aggression and starts to lead the action from time to time instead of his usual jab, move and clinch style.

If he cruises to a boring 12 round decision against a very limited fighter in sexton, than I dont have any hopes for Hughie as a significant player anymore.

Comment

I doubt it'll be alright. It will just be Sexton chasing Fury around the ring and getting picked off.

Comment

Working...
                    X