No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Eminem song???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    We'll have to agree to disagree. Though this wasn't the level of when Em killed Jay on Renegade or when he murdered Wayne on Drop The World, I thought he out spit Big. The way he effortlessly puts together the syllables and his word play, it's like he's going through the motions and it's still so dope.

It's all opinions homie. Both were dope for sure.
    you make a good point and it's something that i have contemplated since you started this thread but: don't em's lyrics seem pre-written while big sounds like he's just going of the top of his head in this particular track?

Comment

But if we're talking about freestyle, perhaps you should listen to some of Em's freestyles on youtube. He's one of the better freestyle emcee's to ever make it big.

Comment

Till I colllapse

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          Till I colllapse
          See in this industry I'm the cause of a lot of envy, so when I'm not put on this list, this s**t does not offend me. That's why I walk around like nothings bothering me, even though half these people got a f**king problem with me.

Comment

none ..i like him when he was just a funny mc ..

em is just a wannabee tough guy to me and his voice is annoying ( when trying to be tough)

Comment

Working...
            X