• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    PTI ....

i agree with the 1st paragraph
    the 2nd one.....

is it possible the woman was wrong ?!?!? just because shes someone elses gf doesnt mean shes incapable of being wrong. and notice how his words didnt harm her in any way.

normal people dont resort to violence. to say ''violence is the only answer when someone is yelling at someone you love'' is just wrong.

turning something verbal into something physical is what leads to weapons and escalates a situation.
    Obviously they were wrong parking in a handicap spot. And yes most people would of got in the man's face and gave him a quick shove. Maybe not thrown him to the ground but it's a moot point. This guy escalated the situation by trying to boss people around. And there are numerous complaints that this guy has been a pain in people's asses before. So to act like he's the victim here is hilarious. Plus I didn't know shoving somebody is an attempt at their life to a point you need a gun to retaliate.

Originally posted by maracho View Post

Yeah Id like to compare some stats of black gang related homicides after looking at the stats by age group
    https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._race_2013.xls
    Not sure what your getting at to be honest. And that chart is 13 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
      Obviously they were wrong parking in a handicap spot. And yes most people would of got in the man's face and gave him a quick shove. Maybe not thrown him to the ground but it's a moot point. This guy escalated the situation by trying to boss people around. And there are numerous complaints that this guy has been a pain in people's asses before. So to act like he's the victim here is hilarious. Plus I didn't know shoving somebody is an attempt at their life to a point you need a gun to retaliate.
      lets flip it.

white dude shoves blk dude for yelling at a woman and gets killed. youre still upset or did shover deserve it ?

imHO, NEVER should verbal bullshlt turn physical.

as for this specific incident, gun guy was clearly wrong. im able to go HONESTLY against my clique when theyre wrong.

Comment

lets flip it.

white dude shoves blk dude for yelling at a woman and gets killed. youre still upset or did shover deserve it ?

imHO, NEVER should verbal bullshlt turn physical.

as for this specific incident, gun guy was clearly wrong. im able to go HONESTLY against my clique when theyre wrong.
        Of course, and that law would be gone if black people were getting away with it. I think no matter the skin color your a coward if you have to use a gun if your life's not in danger. The law tries to protect him that he was but the guy backed away when he saw the gun. He was backing up when he got shot. There was no imminent threat of more danger when home boy saw he was packing and we can't even say he would of kept on the assault if he wasnt.

Just an overall shiiityy situation nobody should have lost a life over. I hope he is convicted of murder just like any color person should be in that guys shoes.

Comment

Of course, and that law would be gone if black people were getting away with it. I think no matter the skin color your a coward if you have to use a gun if your life's not in danger. The law tries to protect him that he was but the guy backed away when he saw the gun. He was backing up when he got shot. There was no imminent threat of more danger when home boy saw he was packing and we can't even say he would of kept on the assault if he wasnt.

Just an overall shiiityy situation nobody should have lost a life over. I hope he is convicted of murder just like any color person should be in that guys shoes.
          youre being ambiguous in your answer.....

i dont know how that isnt manslaughter.

Comment

I don't think minorities have it as bad as the media like to play it out my biggest problem is lack of accountability. Cops who shoot or kill underarmed citizens should be going to jail. I know some cases they do but the public ones that would really send a message don't for whatever reason.

Like the guy who got killed by a cop in Minnesota when he was saying time and time again he was going to reach for his permit to show him and the cop still shot him. Then was found not guilty. That kind of shiiit disgust me. Not all cops are bad not all white people are racist, shiiiit Mexicans and blacks are sometimes worse.

I just want justice and accountability CONSISTENTLY

Comment

youre being ambiguous in your answer.....

i dont know how that isnt manslaughter.
              Yes black shooter deserves to go to jail for killing white shover

Comment

Yes black shooter deserves to go to jail for killing white shover
                i have to say im shocked.

usually the smoov clique find ways of excusing such behavior.

a DA will take a look at that video and do the right thing

Comment

Not sure what your getting at to be honest. And that chart is 13 years old.
                  Yeah I tried to find a more recent chart but then gang activity hasnt changed all that much. In fact in a lot of ways its decreased over time
                  https://www.nationalgangcenter.gov/S...-Gang-Problems

especially from the 1990s
                  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...?source=images
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-23-2018, 11:33 AM.

Comment

the idea is good, the wording is horrendous.

if youre cornered, you gotta do what you gotta do to get away.

shame how people just cant behave themselves and must resort to violence.

no shove, no gun
                    but firing gun wasnt necessary

You also have to consider that a CCW holder should have the responsibility to try to de-escalate any encounter, and not try to be the moral police. That is what the actual police are for. The problem with some CCW holders is that just the idea of knowing they are carrying emboldens them. They will be more willing to try to be the moral police.

Comment

• seems to me the shooter was one of these people who looked for arguments on the sole chance he was assaulted and had the opportunity to exercise "his right". Would not surprise me in the slightest. In no way was his life under threat, of course the victim is going to be pissed off if you are being aggressive with his partner, a shove to the ground does not warrant the use of such force. But there will be a crazy amount of middle to elderly aged Americans carrying firearms for protection that will fire away at the merest hint of aggression/violence.

Comment

Working...
                      X