Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua, Jarrell Miller Erupt in Heated Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess Miller trying to talk himself into a title fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      how? Surely you jest. His best win is Gerald Washington, who was already knocked out by Wilder
      Wilders a bum. Tho

Comment

Fat mouthy bum got told to shut up or he’ll get slapped

Comment

Baby Miller wants a piece of that glass jaw, I doubt if the Snake feeds him to Baby, I see AJuice fighting Whyte and a whole list of bums before Miller can even sniff an AJuice fight

Comment

hahaha...anything to drum up some excitement over a dull announcement

anything to duck wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
              Baby Miller wants a piece of that glass jaw, I doubt if the Snake feeds him to Baby, I see AJuice fighting Whyte and a whole list of bums before Miller can even sniff an AJuice fight
              You prob more into Wilder than his girl.

Comment

I can promise you people this was not staged, if you were watching it live you could tell. They had cut the video stream and just had the audio on as they were waiting to switch over to the Bellator coverage when this kicked off and they had to scramble to get video on again. Miller started spouting off and AJ got really pissed, Hearn looked nervous AF trying to break it up and pretty embarrassed. Hearn has already said that Miller is the mandatory for Oquendo/Charr and that is the fight they are going for. For once a scuffle wasn't staged, AJ lost it and was telling Big Baby to STFU, calling him a "little bytch" and that he had no respect late and to "get the fuk outta here."

Comment

Uh oh, Hearn and Co. already looking to hype and sell Joshua's next non-Wilder fight. This sucks

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    You prob more into Wilder than his girl.
                    Ok PDummy, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Throwingbombs View Post
                      Big baby has bigger balls than Wilder it seems
                      Yeah I guess, if testicle size has anything to do with Wilder not being allowed to step in the ring after Joshua's last fight..........................................

Comment

Working...
                      X