Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada: Only The Judges Saw Sor Rungvisai Win, It Was a Robbery!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sixth Round, same as the first -- close fight doe.

I found the sixth round commentating by Max kellerman and Andre Ward HILARIOUS and laughable considering Dre. is suppose to have been the last #1. P4P agreeing with Max that Sirsacet Rungvisai was outboxing Estrada in this round! HOW?

Comment

I'm in the sixth round of this video that highlights the number of clean punches connected between Sirsacet and Estrada, and are some of you going to be surprised -- well you shouldn't be if you been reading my material. This was a robbery, plain and simple, have a look for yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I'm in the sixth round of this video that highlights the number of clean punches connected between Sirsacet and Estrada, and are some of you going to be surprised -- well you shouldn't be if you been reading my material. This was a robbery, plain and simple, have a look for yourself.
        You bashed the creator of the video when it comes to the Pacquaio VS Mayweather and Canelo VS GGG videos of punch count on how Canelo and Mayweather got out landed but praise it now that it supports your on the Estrada Rungvisai situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          bow down to your daddy. Sor Rungvisai is snatching souls out here.
          Number one fighter in the world and no one will recognise him as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
            You bashed the creator of the video when it comes to the Pacquaio VS Mayweather and Canelo VS GGG videos of punch count on how Canelo and Mayweather got out landed but praise it now that it supports your on the Estrada Rungvisai situation.
            I studied this fight in particular way before this video came out, as you can check my gifs, I was on to this long before -- yes this guy has made mistakes before and I have expressed it ; I have also called out other youtubers , but he hit the mark this time and with the Gonzalez vs. Rungvisai video as well.

Anyways you didn't say what you thought of the evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              I studied this fight in particular way before this video came out, as you can check my gifs, I was on to this long before -- yes this guy has made mistakes before and I have expressed it ; I have also called out other youtubers , but he hit the mark this time and with the Gonzalez vs. Rungvisai video as well.

Anyways you didn't say what you thought of the evidence.
              In other words you are agreeing only to his vids when it fits your narrative, but disagrees when it doesn't. That is being hypocritical. Either you accept his vids entirely or none at all. I agree in the Estrada vid-Canelo-Pac vid that they landed the better punches (GGG,Estrada,Pac) but the difference is that Pacquiao wasn't consistent with agression against Mayweather, Canelo was to complacent and conservative and Estrada was too inactive in many rounds.
              Last edited by Thraxox; 03-14-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                In other words you are agreeing only to his vids when it fits your narrative, but disagrees when it doesn't. That is being hypocritical. Either you accept his vids entirely or none at all. I agree in the Estrada vid-Canelo-Pac vid that they landed the better punches (GGG,Estrada,Pac) but the difference is that Pacquiao wasn't consistent with agression against Mayweather, Canelo was to complacent and conservative and Estrada was too inactive in many rounds.
                I never 100% agree with everyone's opinion or in this case video editing, if I did then that would be confirmation that I am not being genuine, we all make mistakes, however it does not mean you can not deliver on your next presentation, its life ; things are not always black and white.

I assure you that anyone else whos credible in the YTB community will have a hard time providing a punch count in favor of Rungvisai over Estrada ; this evidence is against your stance that Estrada was 'inactive' when the video evidence clearly shows him landing more precise cleaner punches.

Comment

Working...
                X