Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else loves the feeling of winning online chess?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Who else loves the feeling of winning online chess?

I just crushed a girl from Brazil with a 1000 plus rating (I suck so it's a big deal).

It felt so satisfying knowing it was a woman too. I was setting traps, taking her biggest pieces.

I felt great knowing I crushed her ego. I even sent her a pm later on telling her to never play again.

On the flip-side when I lose I feel devastated, and intellectually crushed.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    I just crushed a girl from Brazil with a 1000 plus rating (I suck so it's a big deal).

It felt so satisfying knowing it was a woman too. I was setting traps, taking her biggest pieces.

I felt great knowing I crushed her ego.I even sent her a pm later on telling her to never play again.

Comment

Graduate to poker and make yourself some money.

Comment

Winning in chess is always an amazing feeling, especially when you beat a good player. Nothing makes you feel smarter when you get that checkmate

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

I felt great knowing I crushed her ego. I even sent her a pm later on telling her to never play again.

Comment

There was a Canadian guy who started a boxing scene tournament forgot his user name I'm in if ya'll want to start another one but I haven't played in 2 years

My best win was against an IM rated around 2100
            Last edited by Phenom; 10-26-2017, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X