• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benzema is shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
      Jordan Ibe is better than Sterling ffs
      fuck off!

The guy has barely started. Nobody has the slightest clue how good he is!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Benzema is shite.
        Agreed. Well not shite.

But you never think......oh Benzema is playing I will tune in to watch.

I prefer Diego Costa to both Benzema and Higuian if on form. He should sort his shit out because he was an absolute joke last season.

I don't even think I will be able to enjoy this season due to my residual fury from last season.

Look at this complete ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
          Agreed. Well not shite.

But you never think......oh Benzema is playing I will tune in to watch.

I prefer Diego Costa to both Benzema and Higuian if on form. He should sort his shit out because he was an absolute joke last season.

I don't even think I will be able to enjoy this season due to my residual fury from last season.

Look at this complete ****.
          Costa at 35M is looking like a highway robbery compared with the amount these strikers are going for, he is a **** though wonder if their is any truth to him begging to go back to Madrid

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Costa at 35M is looking like a highway robbery compared with the amount these strikers are going for, he is a **** though wonder if their is any truth to him begging to go back to Madrid
            I reckon he probably has. I don't like him I think he is a bit simple or something. But can appreciate that he is a top striker.

Hard to like a lot of our players tbh though so he is in company.

If Hazard comes back obese this time I hope Conte sells him. Don't care how good he is.

Comment

The moment Bournemouth - the smallest club in England's top 2 divisions decided to splurge £15 million on Jordan Ibe a complete novice pro - football was broken for me.

For several reasons.

1.) They could have got him on loan - surely
              2.) They can't develop him as a talent to benefit them long-term because - either Liverpool will buy him back because they inserted a clause or someone else will. Everybody in the premiership is a step up from Bournemouth. Absolutely everybody.
              3.) Why are the buying him? 40 games/1 goal
              4.) £15 million - ground capacity 10,000 (yes I understand the T.V deal but wtf?
              5.) Just buy Victor Moses ffs.

Worst. Signing. Ever.
              And we're getting 6 million pound for Bradley Smith!!! Our Australian left back we released last season only to offer him a contract a few weeks later coz we felt sorry for him, probably on like 40 quid a week.

Bournemouth have lost the plot. I'd have been happy giving Smith away for a packet of wotsits and a Snickers....yet they come in and bid £6m for him with no competition for his signature whatsoever

You remember when he made his debut against Chelsea a couple years ago under Brendan? He came on and looked like the worst professional footballer of all time. Markets gone nuts.

Comment

• Klopps on the phone to Eddie Howe as I type this telling him all about our world class Italian number nine available at the cut price fee of £45m. A bargain to be had for Bournemoith...it's not everyday the Italian heir to Totti's throne is available for such a low fee.

Comment

• What Bournemouth need to do to establish themselves in the Premier League is go out and buy proper Premier League players now. They've bought the young talent, now it's time for the big guns.

If I was Eddie Howe right now I'd be putting together a firm but fair joint bid of £83 million pounds on a double swoop for Jordan Henderson and Adam Lallana.

Established Premier League players. That'l take them to where they belong no doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                    Klopps on the phone to Eddie Howe as I type this telling him all about our world class Italian number nine available at the cut price fee of £45m. A bargain to be had for Bournemoith...it's not everyday the Italian heir to Totti's throne is available for such a low fee.
                    It is like Championship manager where you pick two teams just so that you can transfer all the cash from one team to the other whilst getting rid of all the dross you'd never play in your preferred team at the same time. Then you quit as the manager of the crap moneyless team having guarenteed them a rough season. Triple win.

Two horrendous transfers. I refuse to believe both weren't available on loan for Bournemouth. They ended up splashing over £21 million on both of them, lol. More probably with sign on fees etc.

Ian Ayre has done them there. There will be some sore anuses at Bournemouth.

They're going down.
                    Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-24-2016, 06:18 AM.

Comment

It is like Championship manager where you pick two teams just so that you can transfer all the cash from one team to the other whilst getting rid of all the dross you'd never play in your preferred team at the same time. Then you quit as the manager of the crap moneyless team having guarenteed them a rough season. Triple win.

Two horrendous transfers. I refuse to believe both weren't available on loan for Bournemouth. They ended up splashing over £21 million on both of them, lol. More probably with sign on fees etc.

Ian Ayre has done them there. There will be some sore anuses at Bournemouth.

They're going down.
                      I hear Napoli are lining up a £60m bid for our Serbian Messi.

Comment

Working...
                      X