Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-27-2019, 12:43 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
Loque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond reputeLoque-san has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,475.55
Total Points: 20,286.88

It was more Floyd looking poor than Maidana looking good. One performance doesn't define a fighter, his body of work does. We know who Maidana was, fun to watch but an average fighter with an average resume. Current Spence or Crawford would embarrass the version of Maidana that Floyd struggled with. Danny and Porter would probably win a competitive but clear decision against him as well. He was never a top fighter.
Loque-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-27-2019, 12:47 AM #22
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7063 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 92,994.49
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Too much editing
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Thanks though
lol editing.. excuses excuses.. Those are all the punch connects of the fight. What was excluding was the hugging and the running part that will make that video longer. But off course you can't tell that who was landing majority of the time in the fight was Maidana. Not on shoulder or the arm, most of where it hurts. The punch that matters.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Floyd is an illusion. A mirage. He not only fouled too damn much from all that clinching. He connected too damn low as well lol

Maidana Hammered through with clean Body and head punches all night. Such a wonderful display of showcasing superiority. Never seen Floyd's head and body destroyed like that lol

Robbery of the century.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Last edited by Spoon23; 06-27-2019 at 12:51 AM.
Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:49 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 710 Post(s)
Roadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond reputeRoadblock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 30,444.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Floyd fans will tell you Floyd won comfortably. But non boxing fans, your nan, your sister or grandpa watching it would be thinking when will ref protect lil Floyd from further punishment he's taking a beating.
Lot of boxing fans likely thought that also thinking maidens was robbed.
That goes for all sports, if youre a fan who crys when their team loses then the vast majority of the these know jack sht about the sport they are fan off, they just at the back of the bus blowing off fan BS.

Most of the boxing masses only see a fight very few see the technical science going on inside the fight, they see the big wild hay makers that hit gloves they dont see the subtle bodyshot that was off the sidestep on the way out followed by a quick jab to set range, and the funny thing is thats close to 90% of this forum.
Roadblock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:51 AM #24
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4530 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 205,653.01
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol editing.. excuses excuses.. Those are all the punch connects of the fight. What was excluding was the hugging and the running part that will make that video longer. But off course you can't tell that who was landing majority of the time in the fight was Maidana. Not on shoulder or the arm, most of where it hurts. The punch that matters.

Sorry to burst your bubble. Floyd is an illusion. A mirage. He not only fouled too damn much from all that clinching. He connected too damn low as well lol
Does a fan's bubble really matter in the grand scheme of things ?!?!? This fan's bubble is more focused on the here and now. If I feel a bit of nostalgia coming on, I'll visit the Boxing History section

May is May and Maidana is Maidana. Honest fans know the difference.

One is a spectacular 1st ballot HOFer. The other has to buy a ticket.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:00 AM #25
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7063 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,722.27
Total Points: 92,994.49
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
Does a fan's bubble really matter in the grand scheme of things ?!?!? This fan's bubble is more focused on the here and now. If I feel a bit of nostalgia coming on, I'll visit the Boxing History section

May is May and Maidana is Maidana. Honest fans know the difference.

One is a spectacular 1st ballot HOFer. The other has to buy a ticket.
Honest fans will realize Floyd lost that night.

Spoon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 01:03 AM #26
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4530 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 205,653.01
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn &quot;enjoy&quot; - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
Honest fans will realize Floyd lost that night.

Your crew should push hard for that 3 fight.
Or march your asses to LVN and protest.

After that, join us in 2019.

Edit....Don't forget to bring that edited video clip as proof of said robbery

Last edited by Curtis Harper; 06-27-2019 at 01:08 AM.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:05 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2576 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 75,561.74
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

floyd had atleast 4 gift wins.
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:42 AM #28
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6384 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,191.40
Total Points: 305,396.19
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingstip9 View Post
Man, it was a great fight, I feel like Iíve only seen it once (watched it on TV live)
He was all over Mayweather early on, surprised everyone.
But I remember he got worn down later in the fight and gave away a lot of rounds. Never really hurt, just tired and winded with body shots.
I remember thinking at the end 7-5 Mayweather wouldíve been fair result (from my vague recollection)
But it was close.

Iíll have to go back and watch it again
Thatís pretty much how the fight went, he started off great for him, roughhouse tactics, hitting Mayweather everywhere, try to do the same thing he did to Broner, he was slowly weakening with body shots from Mayweather. And for me 7-5 to Mayweather.
Ray* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:05 AM #29
Interim Champion

Quoted: 438 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 18,111.02

I just think an revanped Maidana caught an older Floyd off guard. Had Maidana fought a Spence, Crawford, Thurman(from two years ago) he would have been destroyed. Garcia, etc
WhatDisButtonDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 03:29 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
Scopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond reputeScopedog has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,362.37
Total Points: 24,782.06
Excellent post, brother.  Spot on. - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Floyd won that fight but I don't think he was initially prepared for what Maidana would bring. The fact that the ref let Maidana get away with quite a lot threw him off too. It was probably his closest fight for some time, and Maidana did better than many of Floyd's elite opposition in that last stretch of his career like Cotto, Canelo or Pacquiao. At any rate, he won the rematch decisively.
Scopedog is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
fight, maidana, mayweather, rewatched, terrifying