No announcement yet.

Joey Dawejko refuses to deny he KO'd Joshua in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    If he did, he wouldn't be able to due to likely signing an NDA.

This.

Joshua is a big enough star with all those hanger ons that surely he has an NDA for his sparring partners.

Low level less famous fighters might not have NDAs for their sparring.

NDAs are really common with celebrities for all kinds of chit. Everyone has to sign them, the maids, the grounds keepers ect all have to sign them. Thats why Charlie Sheen can be banging AIDs infested trannies in his home and not have to worry about the maid or body guard walking in on them and telling everyone about it.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
      This.

Joshua is a big enough star with all those hanger ons that surely he has an NDA for his sparring partners.

Low level less famous fighters might not have NDAs for their sparring.

NDAs are really common with celebrities for all kinds of chit. Everyone has to sign them, the maids, the grounds keepers ect all have to sign them. Thats why Charlie Sheen can be banging AIDs infested trannies in his home and not have to worry about the maid or body guard walking in on them and telling everyone about it.
      So a simple "No" would break the NDA?

And I'm going to need a lil bit more proof of an NDA than an opinion

Comment

He didn't confirm nor deny it. Just said he doesn't talk about sparring to the media. Good man

Comment

Gassiev finna brutally destroy AJ's killer.

There's a new boogeyman in town!

Comment

Because that rumor is the best thing that's ever happened in his career.

Comment

It’s good for him to neither confirm or deny.

and if he didn’t drop AJ, it almost keeps the myth alive that he did by not denying it, without needing to lie one way or another.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                He didn't confirm nor deny it. Just said he doesn't talk about sparring to the media. Good man
                A simple NO would end the rumors and questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  A simple NO would end the rumors and questions.
                  If I was managing the dude I'd be advising him to milk this ish for all its worth, whatever actually happened. A 'no' kills any further publicity.

Comment

Why can't he just say "No. I don't know where those rumors started but they're not true"

But instead he's talking about what happens in camp stays in camp
                    Cuz you don't talk about camp stuff. You don't confirm OR deny. Cuz to do either would be telling camp stories by default.

Thats just what people do if you are one of these types of people.

You can speculate he's not saying nothing cuz nothing happened if you wanna. You can speculate he's not denying it cuz it did happen if you wanna, but the main thing you can't speculate on is that he's literally saying something.

Comment

Why can't he just say "No. I don't know where those rumors started but they're not true"

But instead he's talking about what happens in camp stays in camp
                      Joey should be a little more clever about this:

“Well, I signed a legally binding non-disclosure agreement, so I cannot tell you how I knocked out AJ in camp and made him a good boy without violating my contract.”

Comment

Working...
                      X