Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a boxer loses, why does there have to be so many excuses?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When a boxer loses, why does there have to be so many excuses?

And why do the poster on here get mad and red k when people laugh, when if the shoe was on the other foot they would do the exact same??? DONT TALK THE TALK IF YOU CANT WALK THE WALK!!..Legacy is not given it is earned!!!

They celebrate, laugh, applaud Wilder getting hurt or wobbled, not even dropped, as if it was a KO. Then they wanna look down on others for cheering Ruiz win over Joshua. They want diplomatic immunity.

You gotta learn how to dish and take it on the chin.

With that said, I hope Joshua recovers and wins the rematch vs Ruiz. I still want to see Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      They celebrate, laugh, applaud Wilder getting hurt or wobbled, not even dropped, as if it was a KO. Then they wanna look down on others for cheering Ruiz win over Joshua. They want diplomatic immunity.

With that said, I hope Joshua recovers and wins the rematch vs Ruiz. I still want to see Wilder vs Joshua.
      green k/great post!!!

Comment

Forget Wilder vs Joshua. Wilder KOs him. The fight to make is Wilder-Fury.

Wilder needs to prove he is better than Fury.

Comment

Joshua just got bested by Ruiz. It's a tough pill to swallow when your big hero heavyweight boxer gets beaten up and knocked out and humiliated by a chubby underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
            Forget Wilder vs Joshua. Wilder KOs him. The fight to make is Wilder-Fury.

Wilder needs to prove he is better than Fury.
            That fight is obviously happening already. It's a done deal. Wilder's next two fights are Ortiz II and Fury II.

So yeah, back on topic. I hope Joshua beats Ruiz so we can Wilder vs Joshua.

Comment

Money and politics

and because the fighters are warriors and the thought of losing doesn't always register in the same way. Had I done this or that then no way does that guy beat me.

but mostly money and politics

Comment

That fight is obviously happening already. It's a done deal. Wilder's next two fights are Ortiz II and Fury II.

So yeah, back on topic. I hope Joshua beats Ruiz so we can Wilder vs Joshua.
                For some reason I have a feeling Ruiz took his soul. Lets see how rematch will go.

Comment

Two weeks ago “Breazeale gave wilder a concussion! He’s got a weak jaw! Soft! Concussed in the corner! Joshua will sleep him!”

Sunday “do you know what it’s like to have a CONCUSSION?!? Joshua is a warrior for fighting through that! A concussion and anxiety are serious issues! Hearn should have cancelled the match!!”

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    And why do the poster on here get mad and red k when people laugh, when if the shoe was on the other foot they would do the exact same??? DONT TALK THE TALK IF YOU CANT WALK THE WALK!!..Legacy is not given it is earned!!!

They are always reasons why things happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X