No announcement yet.

I think it's funny how casuals don't know about malignaggi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    Paulie is no different than those “Guido” types in Brooklyn I knew. Always yapping their mouths when they have a dozen of their friends and cousins standing behind them. Wet the bed when it’s one on one. Every time this guy has stepped up to the next level he gets beat down. For all the trash he talked about “beating the shyt” out of him and “fcvking him up”, all he did was show up for a paycheck.

He is damn lucky he never got into the ring with PAC when he was talking all the PED trash about him and dumping on his legacy. That would have been an ugly beat down.
    Pacquiao would have broken his jaw in 3 places, I will never forgive Paulie for all that shyt he talked its clear that he is jealous of Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
      Yep, Broner was already exposed by Ponce De Leon. Paulie did not show us anything about Broner that was not already known. He is missing more than one aspect. He has no punching power, he has no punch variety. All his career its been circle, jab, jab (mediocre jab I might add) and then once in a while a right hand to follow. For a "pure" boxer his defense is rather sh**ty. The only thing he is somewhat good at is taking a beating. His title wins were not at all impressive. He has been severely beaten when he would step up his competition. He has also received a few gift wins too such as Cano.
      can't argue with that.

except for maybe the defense part.

paulie was never some defense master type of a fighter.

he was always an overachiever who came up short when it mattered.

he had good movement , above average skills and a an above average heart. that's all.

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      Paulie is no different than those “Guido” types in Brooklyn I knew. Always yapping their mouths when they have a dozen of their friends and cousins standing behind them. Wet the bed when it’s one on one. Every time this guy has stepped up to the next level he gets beat down. For all the trash he talked about “beating the shyt” out of him and “fcvking him up”, all he did was show up for a paycheck.

He is damn lucky he never got into the ring with PAC when he was talking all the PED trash about him and dumping on his legacy. That would have been an ugly beat down.
      Pacquiao would have ended hir careed had they ever met.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Yo bruh, no need to bring hair into this...
        I have about 95% coverage overall, slight recedation at the front very slight near the temples haha. I blame it on being a first time parent its aged me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          I’ve been laughing at Larky daily.
          He’s a kid, trying to be a man..

I’m steady laughing at his self inflated nonsensical drivel.
          Have you got split personality disorder? Your being all nice in my other thread then come on here with comments like that.

I wouldn't be laughing daily with the mental deficiencies you've got. Go and clean johnnys hole you dirty specimen.

Comment

Zaroku your name should be dicksplash not zaroku. Just a bit of spunk the by-product of a pleasurable act nothing more. Something to be wiped on a curtain or hanky or showered.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
              Have you got split personality disorder? Your being all nice in my other thread then come on here with comments like that.

I wouldn't be laughing daily with the mental deficiencies you've got. Go and clean johnnys hole you dirty specimen.
              C’mon Larky Slobberts, it’s all in jest.
              So, you only speak one language, got it.
              Jhonny has you beat by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                Pacquiao would have broken his jaw in 3 places, I will never forgive Paulie for all that shyt he talked its clear that he is jealous of Pac.
                Are you a Pac-A-maniac?

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  A lot of people are talking about this bareknuckle fight and there's all these casuals clowning on paulie.

They have no idea how much of a warrior this guy is lol. Don't let anything else fool you, paulie is a killer.

If connor mcregor ever grows the testicles to fight paulie bareknuckle, i'm taking paulie.
                  Why would you want casuals to know about that laughingstock? He's the CM Punk of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by WarGatti View Post
                    I have about 95% coverage overall, slight recedation at the front very slight near the temples haha. I blame it on being a first time parent its aged me.
                    The receding hairline doesn't bother me too much. It's that circle starting to develop on the back of my head that gets me, lol

Comment

Don't people know boxers were regular human beings before they turned pro ?!?!?

''Only pro boxers know how to fight !!!!''

''Once a regular person becomes a pro, their DNA changes and they become X-MEN !!!''

While taking a beating like a man is admirable, it's still a beating. Especially when one is a powerless trash talker. Paulie is a nobody and the only reason why he's not in a coma now is because he ran away more than he fought.

Fu ck Paulie.

True warriors are known more for taking and RETURNING punishment. Not just taking

Comment

Working...
                      X