Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thurman Might Annihilate Pacquiao This Coming July 20.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    More like 100% trained, they are banking on last fight Thurman turning up, this version coming would KO Lopez , and then we wouldnt have this fight, Thurman is a very dangerous fight for Manny and Im sure Keith will be really up for it.

Manny has fought one full blown WW in 8 yrs and that was Horn.
    A lightweight pac was fighting giants since 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by spenz View Post
      It's hard to pick against Manny because you know that there's always one more great performance from an all time great.

At the same time you think about it. 41 years of age, had more wars than any fighter in his battle-worn body, still fighting at a weight limit beyond his natural body weight and he's not fighting a stiff fighter,--He's fighting an Elite world champion whose stronger, bigger, longer, more powerful, younger and in his absolute physical prime undefeated Champion. Keith is not faster than Manny but he's faster and more athletic than Danny Garcia, Shawn Porter, Errol Spence and Terrence Crawford.

Pondering with it. How much longer can he hold off against such
      a compounding disadvantage?--how much more handicap can a one man take? .. I think this is a perfect storm for Thurman.

Keith is such a smart man, he knows that this is his one and only shot at greatness, by winning, he can put behind all his competition at welterweight and with Pacquiao's head he is likely to get a supreme leverage is future negotiations against any welterweight. This is why he hired 2 S&C coaches, he dusted-off his ring rust against Jossesito Lopez, and he speaks with utmost confidence never before seen in all of Pacquiao's opponents. He knows he's 120% well-prepared and he's not leaving anything to a chance. He expects to destroy a legend this coming July 20 no ifs and no buts.

If only you knew his age.

Comment

After the ass whopping he ll get, the philosopher can return to blowing up his flute

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
          Not gunna lie. This is probably Manny's hardest fight since the Morales days or even that showdown with Miguel Cotto.

His other past opponents was just there to win 7 rounds. Thurman is here to hurt Manny.
          enters marquez lol... i dont think manny has any tougher fight than this guy here. when manny fight with marquez, after the fight, you can tell that pacman's been in a fight.

at this stage, thurman might be the most dangerous fight but i dont think it'll be manny's hardest fight. yall giving these young guys too many respect when they havent really done much. i will not be surprise if thurman looks amateurish.

Comment

Thurman looks really bad in the clips from his training camp

he looks slow

and the sparring clip where he eats an uppercut does not look good

I was picking Thurman because his legs are fresher

but if he gets tagged by pac, he could get knocked out if he is still not used to taking shots, he looked off when lopez was tagging him. I thought that would help him become familiar with getting hit again, after the layoff

Comment

can anybody remind me when was the last time thurman annihilated someone on a similar level to broner/berto?

Comment

... normally, Thurman beats an old Pacman...

Comment

Youth vs power and experience.

I won’t bet this fight...
                  I’m a degenerate gambler..

Let the best man, on that night win..

Comment

Thurman has been going backwards for years and doesn’t have world class power

He should be a big underdog

Comment

Nobody has destroyed Pac, even Marquez was losing until the KO.

Thurman is in for a long night, win or lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X