Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-28-2019, 02:20 PM #51
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5159 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 91,977.90
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
For starters he can calm down! Understand that Fury isn't the type fighter he can just bowl over. Quit chasing Fury around. Aggression is a good thing but only if it's effective. While I don't believe Wilder will ever be a top level boxer he can fight a lot better than he did. He knows it too and that why he WANTED the rematch.

Why did your man crush run from the rematch?
I agree he needs to slow down, but he loses some of his element of surprise by exploding randomly through rounds, it would be interesting if he can make adjustments. Ineffective aggression can backfire and is a counter punchers dream.

I don't think Fury is really running, I still think they fight before the end of the year. The question is, will Wilder be ready...
LoadedWraps is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2019, 04:38 PM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2029 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 36,457.20
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoadedWraps View Post
I agree he needs to slow down, but he loses some of his element of surprise by exploding randomly through rounds, it would be interesting if he can make adjustments. Ineffective aggression can backfire and is a counter punchers dream.

I don't think Fury is really running, I still think they fight before the end of the year. The question is, will Wilder be ready...
I think Fury running to Arum at the last minute and yanking the rug out from under the rematch is a sign that he really doesn't want the rematch but time will tell. While I don't think it will happen before the end of this year, it almost has to happen. The only way Arum/ESPN can recoup the money they're paying Fury is with the rematch or a Joshua fight. Given that team Joshua flat out ain't gonna let anyone have that big of a piece of the pie, it makes the rematch a must for Arum.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 11:20 AM #53
Official NSB POTY 2016

LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
I think Fury running to Arum at the last minute and yanking the rug out from under the rematch is a sign that he really doesn't want the rematch but time will tell. While I don't think it will happen before the end of this year, it almost has to happen. The only way Arum/ESPN can recoup the money they're paying Fury is with the rematch or a Joshua fight. Given that team Joshua flat out ain't gonna let anyone have that big of a piece of the pie, it makes the rematch a must for Arum.
We will see. Neither Wilder nor AJ can truly claim undisputed until they face him.
Old 06-15-2019, 06:48 PM #54
Official NSB POTY 2016

It's time just the facts.

Schwarz is about to chase greatness.

Share This With Friends

Tags
!! anorak, beercules, daggum, jas, mayweather, new england, pacquiao, the weebler i, tyson fury, wilder