Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murder is Justice, according to MCC

Can't really get any lower than this.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=815618&page=6

yes you can. this was a typical murder. are u ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Fock that dude. He blocked me because I called out his racist bs

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
        So racist that he considers murder to be okay in this circumstance of course.

Comment

I like MCC, he's great to talk boxing with but I don't like to talk politics with him because he has a view that I just don't see eye to eye with.

I think people should be judged on their individual merits, not because of the actions of whatever group people identify them with. This is how I want to be judged. For what I DO, not what other people of the same race, culture, location, etc do. I am me. I am not the people who came before me or the people who look like me.

Some people are more about solidarity, about movements. That's ok. I'm just not of that mind.
          Last edited by Redd Foxx; 05-28-2019, 08:03 PM.

Comment

If you multi quote both posts then copy and paste them here you won't have to post the link.

That's awful. I hope the murderer(s) is brought to justice. You say she'd been speaking out against the genocide down there? I'll look into it. Thanks for posting.
            Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra
            Her murder was justice

Comment

If there was Justice in S. Africa there wouldn't have been a Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

They should've been hanged at the Hague.

But a white woman gets killed and now everyone wants Justice in S. Africa.

And I guarantee you can trace her family, and probably her, back to atrocities committed against black S. Africans.

There are no innocents in a guilty nation
              Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 05-28-2019, 08:47 PM.

Comment

MCC refused to pay my bet, said he would donate to charity i chose instead, then refused to do that. The guy is a POS welch. Don't take anything he says as credible, he's not a credible person like he pretends to be.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  Me too.

He does that to anyone who successfully refutes his racism and political talking points.

I'm at a complete loss as to how he somehow avoided the recent forum crackdown on racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    MCC refused to pay my bet, said he would donate to charity i chose instead, then refused to do that. The guy is a POS welch. Don't take anything he says as credible, he's not a credible person like he pretends to be.
                    Oh I don't, man. Believe me, I don't.

Comment

Working...
                    X