Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that fans have calmed down, who are the most devout fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
    floyd fans have generally disbanded and got on with their lives. From what I’ve seen Pacman still has a faithful group of fans who post replays of the pac-Floyd fight trying to argue the case for a manny win.
    Maybe, maybe not. All you gotta do is start a thread with a comment critical of Floyd ( Floyd was best in a mediocre era) and you'll see if his fans have moved on.
    Regarding fans in general, Canelo fans seem unable to hear any criticism of their guy without going into cardiac arrest.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
      Maybe, maybe not. All you gotta do is start a thread with a comment critical of Floyd ( Floyd was best in a mediocre era) and you'll see if his fans have moved on.
      Regarding fans in general, Canelo fans seem unable to hear any criticism of their guy without going into cardiac arrest.

The Mexican beef isn’t good for your heart I heard.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
        floyd fans have generally disbanded and got on with their lives. From what I’ve seen Pacman still has a faithful group of fans who post replays of the pac-Floyd fight trying to argue the case for a manny win.
        Any time there is a floyd thread, Pac fans are there. Any time there is a Pac thread, Floyd fans are there. And it will be past the death of everyone here that the debates will continue as long as people love and hate both fighters. But the title is more fitting now.
        Last edited by richardt; 05-14-2019, 08:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
          *******s have calmed down for sure

gggroupies still going hard

but clearly been overtaken by the gayj's/hearniacs

they'll tell you on one hand that wilder got beaten clearly by fury...yet somehow his value increased by 3x after that for an AJ fight....literally in the same breath
          Fury clearly beat Wilder

GGGroupies are incredible. Mindless, clueless, and devout dicksuckers. They defend every misturn by GGG, say he won the rematch against Canelo when his own trainer says he lost, defend his demands of Ward catchweight while offering to fight Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 AND defend that GGG refused CW's for Brook/Canelo/Cotto.

It's beyond pathetic. Typical Republican hypocrisy..."all lives matter including unborn babies, however, once they're born I don't care what happens to them"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            The Caneldoes have been exceptionally loud lately.
            The what? That's corny as hell must be a charlo fan.

Comment

GolovTards are cancerous roaches. Just yesterday a few idiots on here tried to claim that Borat is the reason why the fight against Ca$hNelo did over 1 mil PPV numbers. Dont get me started on the GolovTurds believing that bullcrap Jim Lampley said about GiGi being a latter day's Muhammad Ali 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees View Post
                The what? That's corny as hell must be a charlo fan.
                Quit sniffing glue, lad.

Comment

Working...
                X