Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Thought The Fight Would Be Much More Entertaining

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    well I also failed to mention how Chavez Jr and sr and morales and r Marquez all quit too. Sorry that the 2 examples I chose hurt your v@gina.I didn't know you were Mexican but now that I know, I Should've figured. 95% of the emotional b****es who cry that others don't love Canelo as much as they do, are just other biased Mexicans who only defend him based on nationality. I thought Mexicans were supposed to be tough, but all I see on here are a bunch of whiney hos who sit in front of their couches and scream yayyyyyy Nelo b. You have a severe man crush on another man & get mad when that your border line gay obsession with that dude gets exposed.
    There you go again Letting your female emotions get the best of you fanboy. You gotta stop with these ****phobic comments. Makes me wonder Now when did J.M Marquez quit? fanboyism at its best. Your the perfect example.
    Last edited by Senor_frogs; 05-08-2019, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      Being the smaller man, Nelo did all he could to make a fight break out.
      Well said.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
        "As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly."

Facts 24:7 if there is crying to do..... you and the other casuals will be there

citing compubox is stupid, because compubox numbers are not valid scoring criteria

not only are they inaccurate, they are irrelevant..... like you casual fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
          There you go again Letting your female emotions get the best of you fanboy. You gotta stop with these ****phobic comments. Makes me wonder Now when did J.M Marquez quit? fanboyism at its best. Your the perfect example.
          do you know boxing? I wrote R Marquez who is Juan Manuel Marquez 's brother. Ever heard of him? He quit vs Juanma Lopez. You really should take an example from all of those quitters and quit this debate because you're embarrassing yourself with your lack of boxing knowledge and fan girl ways.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            do you know boxing? I wrote R Marquez who is Juan Manuel Marquez 's brother. Ever heard of him? He quit vs Juanma Lopez. You really should take an example from all of those quitters and quit this debate because you're embarrassing yourself with your lack of boxing knowledge and fan girl ways.
            My bad fanboy I didn’t se the little r but like I said before. You gotta stop with those ****phobic comments. Seems like your projecting. You should just come out also I don’t see how you have the time to post so much. You post more than anyone here. But the one who needs to take a page from those so called quitters is you and stop boxing. Chances are your just not that good if your not doing anything with it. I’m guessing your probably in your late 20’s - early 30’s. Your Calling out people on the Net to go spar which you over a difference in opinions is just sad.
            Last edited by Senor_frogs; 05-08-2019, 10:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
              My bad fanboy I didn’t se the little r but like I said before. You gotta stop with those ****phobic comments. Seems like your projecting. You should just come out also I don’t see how you have the time to post so much. You post more than anyone here. But the one who needs to take a page from those so called quitters is you and stop boxing. Chances are your just not that good if your not doing anything with it. I’m guessing your probably in your late 20’s - early 30’s. Your Calling out people on the Net to go spar which you over a difference in opinions is just sad.
              1. You've already proven that you're not very smart by your lack of reading comprehension and your inability to differentiate your from you're. You had no clue who Raul Marquez was, so obviously boxing isn't something you know much about either. You also clearly don't know how to see how many posts a person has made on their account because it's listed right by their username and I'm nowhere near the person who posts the most. You just pay the most attention to mine because they hurt your delicate feelings as a fan girl, and as a fake Mexican. 2. You can make all of the in the closet references you want, but the reality is, you're upset with me because you are so obsessed with another man (that you don't even know) that you feel the need to run to his defense and defend his honor. It's embarrassing and quite pathetic. 3. And as far as what chances are... Chances are that I'm better than you in every single way. I've already proven to be smarter, know more about boxing, I'm sure that I'm more successful (since you probably cut grass for a living) and I'm sure I'd whoop your ass on top that. So go enjoy a big bean tainted beef burrito and stfu.
              Last edited by Jab jab boom; 05-08-2019, 01:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                Well said.........
                Those who think DJ won shouldn't be allowed to be a fan of any sport.

Comment

• So did I but the miracle man merely survived. He's a great survivor. No doubt.

Comment

• DJ's Plan A-Z technique never made it to Plan B

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Those who think DJ won shouldn't be allowed to be a fan of any sport.
                      You got that right

Comment

Working...
                      X