No announcement yet.

This is WHY Paulie Malignaggi accused Pacquiao of using PEDs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol he lost a bare knuckle boxing match to this guy

It just keeps getting easier to believe Conor really did slap him around in sparring.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
        I'm really struggling to think of any boxer, past or present, who has less relative power than Paulie.

I do feel a bit bad for him, considering the issues he has with his hands - but that's overwhelmed by the fact that his desperate cries for attention and shameless plugs for paydays, make me seriously dislike him.
        Yeah, I don't like Paulie at all, but he'll always have my respect as a fighter. He's an overachiever who went as far as he did with brittle hands. Former world champ and was featured many high profile fights.

But as a person, he just seems to have a very fragile ego and he takes himself way too seriously.

Comment

I don't like this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Yeah, I don't like Paulie at all, but he'll always have my respect as a fighter. He's an overachiever who went as far as he did with brittle hands. Former world champ and was featured many high profile fights.

But as a person, he just seems to have a very fragile ego and he takes himself way too seriously.

Couldn’t have said it better
            Right on the nail

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              You are such a huge habitual liar. You just make sh it up at of thin are and post it and expect everyone to believe you. You are a liar and never saw this video because there was no such video. You hate on Pacquiao in your spare time when you are not busy hating on GGG. You have posted videos before so I challenge you to post this non existing video of Pac smelling this "something" that put him back in the fight. You don't even say what fight this in you lying pos. Hating on and lying about good champions like Pac, GGG and a few others is all you do. You are a garbage poster bringing only lies, hate and negativity to the forum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              He really grinds your gears

Comment

So shoot the messenger, why dont you try to refute the content of what Pauli thinks about Manny using PEDs, the circumstantial evidence against Manny is no BS its real and its unanswered in limbo.

Manny used Toradol and the internet is full of stories from pro footballers saying it made them feel like superman, so dont come with idea righteous good boy Manny would not use PEDS, he has with Toradol though it wasnt illegal at the time and will be added to the banned substance use in the near future.

I have no idea whether Manny used illegal PEDs or not, but Pauli has a lot well grounded opinion on the matter thats hard to refute.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  It was called " paulie cant bust a grape" some kiwi uploaded the original. Was one of my favorites, paulie probobly had it taken down
                  He’d suck jhonny off

A filipina. Tole me to leave my wife. She moved away.

Chere from Vallejo Cali. Great love of my life. She came to BPS San Francisco wancked me off... she moved to Colorado. She never let me f her

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

He takes a good azz whipping

A black guy was trying to hit up my wife.

She said. “ my Jew husband will f u up.. “

Live long and prosper.

I got blacks in my family. They married wrong

They sit at the big table.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Wow, Paulie threw everything he had and still couldn’t drop that guy. He hit him flush and was given clear shots too. No power at all.
                      Sam Eggington.

That outcome is why I kept telling NSB that young Artie Lobov was going to beat Paulie in bare knuckle, and nobody listened.

Comment

Working...
                      X