Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the ***k was Mayweather in the ring right when the fighters are being introduced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
    Pacman is with PBC not Mayweather promotions lol

But floyd is close with PBC so i guess that's why he was in there idk
    PBC are not promoters per se. They use other promoters to put on their events. Hence why fights like Broner v Porter was on a TMT promotions event, despite none of them being signed to TMT.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Should i be screaming at the monitor because someone on the internet called me a name? That'd be an intelligent reaction wouldn't it? Someone that doesn't know shet, called me a name.
      Screaming at the monitor ?
      You've obviously been there before . Not over here. But I'll take it as you accepting the dis . Therefore I crown thee Robbie Biatch !

By the way . Did you see the prior post where Motor City Cobra actually took a little time to do simple Research. To find that Mayweather did NOT promote the event ?

Quick to call people idiot though aren't you .

Comment

Listen to the Jeff interview from last night. It sounds like floyd is thinking about it. My guess after last night that thought is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
          You made a thread calling someone names, when you're the one that hasn't got a clue what you're talking about.
          I suppose his username fits well then.

Comment

He was a promoter

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post
              I get that . But it's not too low key when Floyd changes his outfit , jumps in the ring and puffs out his chest .
              One thing for sure about Mayweather is he is a terrible dresser. The guy has absolutely awful fashion sense.

Comment

Working...
              X