Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tibbs Wishes Dillian Whyte All The Best After Communications Breakdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Mark Tibbs is a scumbag himself. I remember in the 90s he used to go to rival fighter's shows and maniacally cheer on the opponent. Pretty sure he was going wild for Gerald McClellan in the Nigel Benn fight, because Benn had split with his dad Jimmy Tibbs. Sad, sad man.
    Yeah that's pretty bad, cheering for a boxer, what a POS, lock him up

Comment

No disrespect but he has done this his whole life **** on family and friends horrible person the term is called ‘user’

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
        I often wonder how people can work with trainers for years and then just suddenly cut them off. Whyte can't pick up a phone and call Tibbs and say "thank you, but I'd like a change" "no hard feelings buddy, I'll see you after the fight for a pint"

My mind bobbles how people can be so callous.
        Yes very strange.

'If he would of phoned him, or met him face to face in a restaurant' This is the correct way to do things etc

This situation is unlike David Haye leaving Adam Booth, or Ricky Hatton leaving Billy Graham 'As I believe there was some beef leading up to those fallouts'.

I suppose it is just what you have been taught as a man in life 'Which determines how you act under these conditions'.

Comment

I often wonder how people can work with trainers for years and then just suddenly cut them off. Whyte can't pick up a phone and call Tibbs and say "thank you, but I'd like a change" "no hard feelings buddy, I'll see you after the fight for a pint"

It won't win him any fans. I used to like Hatton, until he dropped Billy Graham the way he did. Sociapthic, some of these guys. After that I was glad he come unstuck. On another note, leaving your trainer at this stage of the game doesnt normally bode well, with a few exceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
            Yes very strange.

'If he would of phoned him, or met him face to face in a restaurant' This is the correct way to do things etc

This situation is unlike David Haye leaving Adam Booth, or Ricky Hatton leaving Billy Graham 'As I believe there was some beef leading up to those fallouts'.

I suppose it is just what you have been taught as a man in life 'Which determines how you act under these conditions'.
            That's interesting, what you said about Hatton and Graham, because I hadn't heard there was beef, it just sounded like Ricky dropped him to me. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Yeah that's pretty bad, cheering for a boxer, what a POS, lock him up
              His dad trained Benn for years, before they parted ways for whatever reasons. Pretty low of Mark Tibbs to then attend Benn's fights and act like a sycophant when it looked like Benn was about to be brutally stopped. Yea, it is pretty bad, but I wouldn't go as far as locking him up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
                That's interesting, what you said about Hatton and Graham, because I hadn't heard there was beef, it just sounded like Ricky dropped him to me. What happened?
                Yes they had some beef, not sure entirely what it was about 'But for sure Ricky Hatton and Billy Graham fell out' I believe they reunited only just afew years back.

I knew it was the beginning of the end when Ricky Hatton left Billy Graham.

Comment

The fight is around the corner ,according to Tibbs he said he was coming to camp but that’s nearly 3 weeks ago so it’s actually his fault he knows the fight was coming and as the trainer it’s your responsibility to be around not the fighters . Whyte would be paying for two trainers if one is a part time one .

On the separation, could have been done better so that’s on Whyte but the situation falls on Tibbs .

Comment

It’s not easy to dump someone you don’t hate which is why he send someone else to do it. This isn’t personal but business.

Comment

Fury is still friends with Davison though, they actually did split amicably and Davison even covers Fry fights for BT sport and talks well about him.

Bad comparison and you showed your bias by even mentioning him.
                      The point he was raising was the double standards. Fury parted ways with a trainer and it wasn’t an issue with many of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X