Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Mike Tyson in his prime have the strength to kill a gorilla with his bare hands?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
    You seem quite expert at this. Lol Here’s a snippet from one article I just looked up (who knows how accurate it is):

“So keeping this in mind, a team of US researchers dug deeper into the wealth of research conducted between 1923 and 2014 and came to the conclusion that a more accurate interpretation of the data is that while chimpanzees are consistently stronger, they are on average only about 1.5 times stronger than us. That still doesn't make it a good idea to get into a wrestling match with one.”

So maybe you’re right to a degree on the strength aspect, but the motherfuckers will still tear you up. Lol
    Yes, no question they're extremely dangerous and would beat most humans 1 on 1. I just don't like when they attack humans and numerous small body parts are ripped off, people automatically assume that the chimp did it with its bare hands. They're smart, they got massive canines and will use them.

WIthout them, they're nothing against dangerous humans like Tyson.

Gorilla's are a different story. There's 400 pounds of mass on a Silverback, and although they also got lacking legs they're just too large and lethal.

Comment

Gorilla, tiger, or rhino, no man should be tested against it.

Comment

How is this even a question. Mike Tyson is one of the best fighters in human history, period! But against a Gorilla he would stand as much chance as a kitten would against Mike Tyson. Gorillas are insanely strong.

Comment

Akon's been smoking the same Kush as Mike it seems.

Comment

Gorillas have short legs, can only burst short distances, and have very low endurance. I think a human can kill a gorilla without ever touching it actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano View Post
              Gorillas have short legs, can only burst short distances, and have very low endurance. I think a human can kill a gorilla without ever touching it actually.
              - - Granny gorilla gonna grab U and make U her squeak toy.

Comment

Working...
              X