Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Diaz Win Shows Golden Boy is Getting Stronger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
    3rd Opportunity? He only has one loss
    He didn't make weight for his title fight against Rojas, but he won the fight.

Comment

Golden Boy Promotions was at the top of the game at one time. I would like to see them get back to that level.

Comment

Just watched the fight. Good win for Diaz, he did what he had to do, but Farmer looked "off" somehow? Maybe overtrained, or needs a break.

Comment

Good win for Diaz. Going in Diaz was the more skilled of the 2 so my gut feeling was a UD for Diaz.

Comment

Diaz missed weight against Rojas which was a fight Diaz ended up winning

Comment

DAZN commentary is putrid.
              Instead of calling the fight how it plays out they talked JoJo down the whole fight and kept saying how great farmer is even after losing rounds clearly. “ this isn’t the real farmer, his body must be tired from such a active year last year” get them out of there. They are infuriating to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Onetimethun View Post
                DAZN commentary is putrid.
                Instead of calling the fight how it plays out they talked JoJo down the whole fight and kept saying how great farmer is even after losing rounds clearly. “ this isn’t the real farmer, his body must be tired from such a active year last year” get them out of there. They are infuriating to listen to.
                I was thinking the same thing, Mora & Moron we’re making all kinds of excuses for Tevin Former instead of focusing on the great body of work JoJo was displaying. my hunch is Probably they been paid by Hearn to screw the most successful of the two companies in DAZN.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
                  3rd Opportunity? He only has one loss
                  The other time Diaz came overweight.

Comment

Happy for Diaz but STFU Oscar it is bout JoJo let him have his moment talking bout some damn Promotion

I tune in for the FIGHTER not their F#CKING PROMOTERS!

Comment

I know that Golden Boy really wanted to be the main promoter for this fight so I'm really glad Golden Boy was able to work a deal out with Matchroom to allow this fight to get made.

Every better work by Diaz to deal with adversity and over come that huge cut at the beginning of the fight. Well done Diaz!

Comment

Working...
                      X