Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your Favorite And Least Favorite Marvel Super Hero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ironman by far gots the best story pre-Endgame & it only got better with Endgame to further distance himself from the rest as he made a complete 180 to who he was as person in the 1st movie.

Least favorite would be Antman. Always hated the whole concept of Antman from comic book days & while they made him a fun character I'm still not a fan.

Comment

Out of the movies not the comics

Never really followed the comics

Favorite: thor

Least favorite: captain america

Comment

That shits gay

Comment

Batman favorite.

Black Panther least

Comment

Wonder Woman was terrible She can't act. How the hell she got the lead role is beyond my understanding. The dialogue was terrible. A forgettable movie made unforgettable due to the crappy script and acting. In other words I didn't like it.

Wolverine is my favorite character.

Comment

Favourite: superman

Least favourite: hellboy

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                Did you also like the movie Logan? I did.

Favorite would probably be Wolverine because healing is a cool ass power. The Punisher is pretty cool too just taking out criminals, so doesn't have too many rivals. Oh yeah and The Toxic Avenger.

Least favorite? Probably Fartman.
                I did enjoy that movie yes, that is the last marvel movie I have watched 'Hugh Jackman has really owned that character' they will have a difficult time finding somebody else who can really become synonymous with that role.

I have not seen 'The Punisher', but If my memory is correct? Sylvester Stallone played the Punisher on the big screen 'They must have made a newer version of that movie also'.

Captain America 'The Winter Soldier' was really good. Marvel characters seem to have a lot of depth, layers to them 'Or maybe that is just how they appear on screen'.

I would not watch the movie 'Logan' again. There are certain movies which for some reason? I can only watch once, of course if I am not forced to watch it 'Once Upon A Time In America' comes under that category, another good movie.

Comment

When I was a kid I likeded the Hulk

Comment

Favorite: shazam

Least favorite: batman

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
                      I did enjoy that movie yes, that is the last marvel movie I have watched 'Hugh Jackman has really owned that character' they will have a difficult time finding somebody else who can really become synonymous with that role.

I have not seen 'The Punisher', but If my memory is correct? Sylvester Stallone played the Punisher on the big screen 'They must have made a newer version of that movie also'.

Captain America 'The Winter Soldier' was really good. Marvel characters seem to have a lot of depth, layers to them 'Or maybe that is just how they appear on screen'.

I would not watch the movie 'Logan' again. There are certain movies which for some reason? I can only watch once, of course if I am not forced to watch it 'Once Upon A Time In America' comes under that category, another good movie.
                      Sylvester Stallone? Not that I know of, but played some badass characters similar to that one. Maybe you're thinking of Dolph Lundgren. Thomas Jane played him too, but then an even better one based on the Punisher Max comics came out after that. I've been meaning to check out the Neflix version with Jon Bernthal.

Comment

Working...
                      X