Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m going to “fake” coming out of the closet to support a family member who did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m going to “fake” coming out of the closet to support a family member who did

A male cousin of mine came out of the closet this week during Pride week and had been basically shunned from the family and he is in ruins

He isn’t the fruity type and a solid guy but the family is traditional and he is having a terrible time as of now

I’m not gay. I’m divorced with kids and a convicted felon but I’m thinking about telling the family a white lie that I’ve been gay this whole time hiding in the closet. That my cousin made me brave enough to do it

I’m an alpha male of the family and most of them depend on me so I think doing this will soften the blow for my cousin and they will start to realize it’s a real thing.

I’m confident in my sexuality so I can go with it no problem I just have a problem scoring with 18-22 year old chicks they think I’m a creep. I’ll eventually reverse this by bringing a hot young chick to a family function even if I have to pay

I live on a ranch taming and breaking horses in the middle of nowhere and this will be my good deed for the month I believe in karma.

I need karma because I totally screwed some home owner over 2 weeks ago by ripping up his whole front lawn with an ATV while hammered at a cookout.

Mmmmm sounds to me like you caught his gayness, my recommendation is you try to pray the gay away. Good luck mate.

Comment

Unclear on how pretending to be gay would help him with his gayness. I think you're just a closet gay looking for any excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by ARSEBOLLOCKS View Post
        A male cousin of mine came out of the closet this week during Pride week and had been basically shunned from the family and he is in ruins

He isn’t the fruity type and a solid guy but the family is traditional and he is having a terrible time as of now

I’m not gay. I’m divorced with kids and a convicted felon but I’m thinking about telling the family a white lie that I’ve been gay this whole time hiding in the closet. That my cousin made me brave enough to do it

I’m an alpha male of the family and most of them depend on me so I think doing this will soften the blow for my cousin and they will start to realize it’s a real thing.

I’m confident in my sexuality so I can go with it no problem I just have a problem scoring with 18-22 year old chicks they think I’m a creep. I’ll eventually reverse this by bringing a hot young chick to a family function even if I have to pay

I live on a ranch taming and breaking horses in the middle of nowhere and this will be my good deed for the month I believe in karma.

I need karma because I totally screwed some home owner over 2 weeks ago by ripping up his whole front lawn with an ATV while hammered at a cookout.
        you're as gay or gayer than your cousin.

Comment

If you been in jail it’s okay to admit you played some pitch and catch the time you were lock up. As you Felons say it doesn’t count as gay in jail but to normal people yes it does so don’t pretend just come out

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            Unclear on how pretending to be gay would help him with his gayness. I think you're just a closet gay looking for any excuse.
            I agree.

Thread starter is definitely gay.

Comment

let's see here you were in prision... you live in a ranch in the middle of nowhere taming and breaking horses...BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN ....

Comment

Are you sure you didn't bugger the cousin first and he liked it?

Comment

My cousin Raul.... ..I tried to do the same..... he got kicked outta the military for sword t

They gotta want to come out.... 25 years later... he’s still looking for acceptance.....

I am king of my family..... nobodyt doubts it.. nobody...My gay nephew says thank you Tio...... your support. means everything.... I am the only son, of an oldest son... I have over 100 first cousins...

When we sit at family reunions..... I decide who sits at my big table....

I am king of my people..... nobody doubts it....

Jews are very clannish.... Sephardi extra.... clannish...

Tell your cousin..... f everyone who is freaked out... some of my closest friends are gay.... I’m not..... I’m devoted to GOD first.....First... wife second, kids other and sisters after... Israel..

I need to stop posting.... I fear only GOD....

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
                    Are you sure you didn't bugger the cousin first and he liked it?
                    Come on malarkey.... be kind....

Comment

Working...
                    X