Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua urges wilder- stop robbing the fans, come and meet and let’s make the fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua urges wilder- stop robbing the fans, come and meet and let’s make the fight

Anthony Joshua has urged Deontay Wilder not to "rob the fans" and agree to an undisputed world heavyweight title fight.

Joshua wants to face his fellow champion in a battle for every major belt if he comes through Saturday night's defence of the IBF, WBA and WBO gold against Andy Ruiz Jr, live on Sky Sports Box Office.

Joshua and Ruiz Jr meet face to face for the first time
    He has now appealed to WBC titleholder Wilder to reverse his decision to next fight Luis Ortiz. Joshua said: "Whatever he is doing with his career, good luck to him. However, I am a fan of the sport. I have tried to challenge all the best fighters out there, bar one or two. I am reaching out to them.

"Let's not rob the fans of a good fight. I am a fan of this sport and I feel like I'm robbing myself of a good fight.

"Good luck to whatever he is doing. But if he wants to come and see us - because he hasn't announced a date or a venue - then we can have a conversation."

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...es-super-fight
    ——————————

We know wilder fans don’t want this fight

But will wilder think of his legacy, his reputation is in the gutter, make the fight happen for or the fans

The time for running is over, it’s been over a year

Wilder fans don't want the fight because they know Joshua is a threat.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      Wilder fans don't want the fight because they know Joshua is a threat.
      Question

Have you ever seen a fan base actively support ducking to this extent

Comment

Why? Wilder has a fight lined up.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          Question

Have you ever seen a fan base actively support ducking to this extent
          yeah I seem to remember both the pacquiao and mayweather fans doing something this girly in periods.

The thing about these types of fanboys is that they'll get so upset if their fighter loses that they'll just stop being fans altogether and disappear.

hatman sums it up perfectly

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
            Why? Wilder has a fight lined up.
            Prime example of the video above.

Comment

The only value Wilder brings is that WBC strap. Lord Haymon will hold onto that for dear life.
              Wilder can’t sell out arenas on his own, even reduced capacity arenas.
              Guy runs to a rematch with a bum he already knocked out to avoid AJ.

Comment

Prime example of the video above.
                Why would he discuss a fight when he has a different fight?

Comment

yeah I seem to remember both the pacquiao and mayweather fans doing something this girly in periods.

The thing about these types of fanboys is that they'll get so upset if their fighter loses that they'll just stop being fans altogether and disappear.

hatman sums it up perfectly

That video is gospel..... how can these fans be celebrating Wilder turning down the DAZN deal and rematching Ortiz? ..... they really don't want the fight to happen, they would rather it didn't so they can keep passing off their mythical predictions as fact.

"Wilder will fold AJ with the first right hand he lands" but at the same time "Wilder is betting on himself by fighting anyone other than AJ".

Shocking stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Why would he discuss a fight when he has a different fight?
                    Look above.

We're talking about you.

Comment

Working...
                    X