Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would you do/think if you encountered these guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    Thank you good sir. No one is going to be littering ciggerate butts on my watch.
    You are the new sherrif in town

Harsher than Judge Dredd

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

StargazerV, i_am_a_champ, PACnPBFsuck, Offic.Scorecard, man down, jaded, todisday, Caught Square, BrometheusBob., JimRaynor, MagikLair, Rowa, BuckToothed, F l i c k e r, DoubleLeftH00k, Kris Silver, Bundt, TheBoxingBanger, delacampos, Robi13, Don Pichardo, Coreytrevor12, QuickStrike00, Sparked_26, Motorcity Cobra, darkevone, tdawg83, SilverMiles, BoxingFan85, dd11212, AllBoxingAD, Oxn, Theodore, alejandro01, club fighter, ////
      Ignore him unless they start messing with me physically or something. I bumped into a similar situation with White "gangstas," one of whom told me I had a nice ass. End of the day, I'm outnumbered 10 to 1, and if I kick their asses I'd end up in jail. So, eh, it wouldn't have ended nicely for me, either way. Best case scenario I could've whooped them, being pretty badly injured in the process, and still be taken to jail for it. Worst case scenario, they stab me, and I die. What's there to gain?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        You are the new sherrif in town

Harsher than Judge Dredd
        He's lucky he was driving with his seat belt on.

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          Id probably offer him my tasty butthole and hopefully he calls a truce
          https://goo.gl/images/2SrGaZ

Comment

i would crap in my hand and throw it at him.

Comment

I run into those kind of vatos all the time. I usually just say whats up.

Comment

punchr, I'm sure you and I can take this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post

What would you do if this guy was smoking a cigarette, looking hard/tough and looking like he's ready to slam a motherfucker in an instant?

What would you do if you were in the immediate vicinity of a man carrying himself that way and you were around someone giving off that energy?

What would you do if you were in this situation? SERIOUSLY. This is a serious question. How would you handle this situation?

Look at the guy in the background taking a puff out of his cigarette and flicking it. What would you do/think if you cross paths with him? Serious question. BostonGuy

Not gonna lie the beat and flow is pretty nice. But if they wanna run a fade for no reason, offer to do it in the ring with some preparation.

Comment

I would think, "good for Darkseid for getting his rap career off the ground"

Comment

would order some kung pâo chicken

Comment

Working...
                      X