No announcement yet.

I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

I'm not trolling. And I didn't have the opportunity to watch the fight yet, so is it true or people making up BS like they always do when underdog doesn't get blown out of water completely

No its not true. There is a big distance between not looking at your very best to looking terrible.

Comment

Pedraza has little power so he tried his hardest to match Lomos speed, and he did and he also cut Lomos angles which befuddled lomo a bit, but he beat him in down in the end. Coming off surgery he did fine dont expect everybody just to destroy everyone, it was a solid performance.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
        No its not true. There is a big distance between not looking at your very best to looking terrible.
        Thanks because I've started worrying maybe shoulder injury didn't go that smooth

Comment

He won almost every round and dropped him twice but hes european and didnt knock him out in 1 round so that means he looked horrible, was exposed and dont want that work from tank davis who jumps ahead of him cause he stopped pedraza and 'bumachenko' (yes i saw him called that this week) couldnt

Comment

It was quite a bum performance from bumachenko tbh

Comment

Didn't look effortless like in the past, and Pedraza gave him much more of a fight than I was expecting, but it wasn't really close or anything.

The only time Loma looked bad was in the 10th. I thought he hurt himself or had something happen because he was getting hit by shots we don't expect Loma to get hit by and couldn't find his timing.

This fight didn't give me any faith in his ability to handle someone big and competent like Garcia. But, you can't say Loma looked like crap or anything.
              Last edited by Redd Foxx; 12-09-2018, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                I'm not trolling. And I didn't have the opportunity to watch the fight yet, so is it true or people making up BS like they always do when underdog doesn't get blown out of water completely
                I didn't catch it til the a.m either and I seriously can't understand what folk are talking about. I think it's one of those cases where expectations have run ahead of reality and also that folk have got caught up in the excitement of the evening. Dominant performance from Loma with spurts of success (as expected) from Pedraza.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
                  Thanks because I've started worrying maybe shoulder injury didn't go that smooth
                  I have seen some comments that he wasn't throwing the right much especially in the later rounds but I'll have be to go back and look again when I got more time to be sure.

Comment

I think Loma looked a bit slower,weaker then normally on his feets, also looked tired a bit earlier.
                    Loma looks to be to small for the 135 division, it's easy to see that they have height, weight and huge reach advantages over him.
                    In my opinion he should move down and collect all the belts, plenty of good fights there also

Pedraza is a underrated boxer and how he made 130 I don't know.
                    Lomachenko and other European fighters are held to a unreal standard and often do not get the credit they deserve. Lomachenko could have fought more like Ward and Mayweather but he chooses not because he wants to entertain.

It was horrible commentating of the besputin vs Abreu fight where they almost made fun of besputin because he couldn't stop Abreu(who's never been stopped) even tho he dominated Abreu. Different standards
                    Last edited by have_not; 12-09-2018, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X