Collapse
No announcement yet.

Offical Fight Night 4 demo thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone in the UK can get the code and download the demo for PS3 users only right now.

@reedickyaluss,

I thought that game was kind of week imo. Yeah, the graphics are impressive and at first the KO's are really cool. But after playing for a few hours you realize the KO's are pretty scripted and the physics of the game kinda suck, often times you'll score a KO without even connecting on your opponent or barely grazed him.

Plus, fights only last 15 seconds to like 5 minutes tops. Reminds me of the old dreamcast UFC game. Games ended so fast or end up on the ground for long periods of times (oh yeah those are the reasons I like boxing more than UFC in real life too lol)

Comment

just got the code from Gamestation, I think its the first game Ive ever preordered lol.

Going to try to download it in a bit

Comment

Demo is region locked.. So yea.. I heard from people on other forums that it is.

Im in NY, and have a code, and it doesnt work yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chip2006uk View Post
          just got the code from Gamestation, I think its the first game Ive ever preordered lol.

Going to try to download it in a bit
          I just got my code as well, but it doesn't seem to be valid at the moment (I'm in the UK, on 360).

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            Honestly, I can't wait til the UFC game comes out... after playing the demo, that **** is TOP NOTCH.
            Yeh that game is the one Reed..

After playing that it kinda took my interest away from the boxing one
            Can not wait to get the full version of this game

Comment

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/232308.page

Reading the above thread, it seems as if PS3 users are getting it early.

Bill Gates is a ****!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                anyone in the UK can get the code and download the demo for PS3 users only right now.

@reedickyaluss,

I thought that game was kind of week imo. Yeah, the graphics are impressive and at first the KO's are really cool. But after playing for a few hours you realize the KO's are pretty scripted and the physics of the game kinda suck, often times you'll score a KO without even connecting on your opponent or barely grazed him.

Plus, fights only last 15 seconds to like 5 minutes tops. Reminds me of the old dreamcast UFC game. Games ended so fast or end up on the ground for long periods of times (oh yeah those are the reasons I like boxing more than UFC in real life too lol)
                u must of had it on easy... once i switched the difficulty, those KOs didnt come so easy... I think UFC is almost a perfect game imo

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I just got my code as well, but it doesn't seem to be valid at the moment (I'm in the UK, on 360).
                  Aye just tried and got the same message, oh well, Im pretty busy tonight anyway so I can spend all of tommorow playing it.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    u must of had it on easy... once i switched the difficulty, those KOs didnt come so easy... I think UFC is almost a perfect game imo
                    Nah man, I worked my way up the difficult level eventually all the way to the top. KO's didn't come as easy, but they still occured relatively fast. Submissions were nearly impossible.

How many times you make it to a decision? Riddle me that batman!

Comment

The codes for the UK only work for the PS3 for now. I think xbox 360 people from both US and UK have to wait till tomorrrow the 14

Comment

Working...
                      X